76

"Taehyung," Hana called through the door, "You can't stay in there forever,"

"And you expect me to walk around the house and feel safe?" He yelled behind the door, "I'm stuck in this house with very dangerous men! Who will kill me if I try to escape! I'm supposed to be studying to bring bastards like this down and now I'm living with them!"

"Taehyung, stop yelling and just talk to me,"

"And you pretended to be a prostitute!" He said, "How am I supposed to face you now, knowing that you fucked men for money! You are a cop!"

"Tae, for fuck sake," She sighed, "I haven't had sex with anyone,"

"So you're a virgin?"

"Well, no but-"

"You sex worker! How can you just-"

"If you don't open this god damn door, I am going to stick my foot through it!" She said, hitting it with her open palm "And trust me, you don't want that to fucking happen,"

There was a moment of silence and then he spoke, "Why? Are you on your period?"

Hana let out a frustrated scream, "Fine! Be like that. Starve to death for all I fucking care!"

Hana stomped away and walked towards her room and bumped into someone coming out of Jimin's room. She held back a groan and glared at Erin who stared up at her. Hana tutted in disgust but stopped walking away when she heard her giggle.

"What's so funny?" Hana asked.

"You'll never be good enough to satisfy him," She said, wincing as she stepped towards her, "He won't ever stay committed to you. Especially now he knows you are a cop,"

"Do you ever stop talking out of your ass?" Hana said, rolling her eyes.

"Namjoon needs someone real to be with him. Someone who knows his every need. Why would you-"

"So you know the sensitive spot below his ear?" Hana asked and Erin's smug face dropped, "Or how he loves when I fight him or how he likes to cuddle in his sleep?"

"You-"

"Don't try to outdo me," Hana said with a smile, "Put some ice on the rope burns. You wouldn't want those to be sore for too long. How are you going to cook for everyone here?"

"I hope you fucking die!" Erin screamed, storming away and down the stairs.

"Making friends, I see," Jimin said making Hana jump. She turned to see him wearing a pair of joggers, low on his hips, "Like what you see?"

Hana cleared her throat, "I've seen better,"

"If you say so," He grinned, "Are you free to talk?"

"Did you put your sex toys away?"

"I only used rope this time," He laughed, "Come on. It's important"

Hana let out a sigh and nodded, "Don't expect me to sit anywhere in your room,"

"The chair is all good," He said, "My bed? You probably don't want to look at that,"

Taehyung's door opened and he stormed out, pushing Jimin against the wall with his arm across his throat, "What are you doing with my sister? Huh? I don't want you to taint her with your kinkiness,"

Jimin smirked, "Oh really?"

"Yes. You keep all your kinks and hard dick away from her,"

"Or what?"

"I'll slam your dick in the door,"

Jimin lifted his eyebrow up, "Was that the best you got?"

"I-I could always s-stuff one of your t-toys up your ass," Taehyung glared at him.

"I would probably enjoy that to be honest," Jimin frowned, "I mean, it has been a long time since I've been with a man and I'm good at being submissive with men. With women? I have to be in control and-"

"If you touch my sister, I will fucking hurt you,"

Jimin chuckled, "You are turning me on right now,"

Taehyung let out a disgusted sound and stepped away from him, "D-don't think I'm g-going to want you near me!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to touch your sister nor am I going to expose her hot ass to my sex life. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"I don't want her in your room,"

"Hana, your brother is a bit too protective," Jimin said looking at her, "Does he know what you are capable of?"

"Tae, he won't touch me," Hana said, "Trust me because if he does, I'll break his nose along with any other body part that touches me,"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Jimin, "I know the law and I'm not afraid to use it against you,"

"Yeah, yeah," Jimin said waving him away, "Go back to your room and sulk. I have important matters to discuss with Hana,"

Hana sighed, "Tae, I'll be ok. Just eat something ok? You-"

"Was he one of your sex clients?" Taehyung said, "Is that why-"

"Ok," Hana said, "You listen here, Taehyung. I never had sex with anyone when I was pretending to be a hooker and-"

"Actually," Jimin said with a smirk, "Does Namjoon not count?"

Hana's eyes went wide and she looked over at Jimin, "You are so going to die,"

Taehyung rolled his sleeves up, "Ok. That does it. Not only was he looking at you like you were a snack, but he also had sex with you. Not having that. I'm going to kick his ass,"

"No ass-kicking," Hana said jumping on Taehyung's back as he walked by her but he carried on walking like she wasn't hanging off his back, "Don't make me kick your ass!"

"You said no ass-kicking," He said walking downstairs, "Where is he? Where is that bastard?"

"Taehyung!" Hana said, putting him in a chokehold, "Enough!"

Taehyung grunted and fell to his knees as they got to the bottom of the stairs, "E-ease up!"

"Only if you promise to leave him alone,"

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm still working on this case and I need him on my side," Hana whispered, "Please,"

Taehyung let out a sigh and Hana climbed off his back, "Fine. But I also have a deal to make with you,"

"What are you doing?" Namjoon said making them both jump, "Well?"

Taehyung clenched his jaw and glared at Hana, "Stay away from him. He's the enemy, Hana. People like him don't deserve anything. Someone like him murdered our parents and if I find out that he or any of his fucking buddies had anything to do with it, I will happily go to jail for killing them,"

Hana let out a sigh as Taehyung went back upstairs. She flinched as he slammed the door and she ran her hands through her hair. A hand grabbed her arm and she was lifted to the floor.

"Who were your parents?" Namjoon asked.

"It doesn't matter," Hana said quietly, "I...Jimin wanted to talk to me so-"

"Hana," Namjoon said spinning her around, "Who. Were. Your. Parents?"

Hana swallowed the lump in her throat and looked up at Namjoon, "My mum was one of the top criminal lawyers around and my dad was the top judge that put them behind bars,"

"Is that why they died?"

"Why does it matter?"

"I can..." Namjoon paused, "Forget it. Go to Jimin,"