50

Hana's heart skipped a beat but she forced herself to keep eye contact with him.

"Why would I want you to belong to me?" Hana said quietly.

"Because-because you like me!" Namjoon said.

"And how exactly did you figure that out?" Hana asked, her heart almost stopping on her.

"You reacted like someone would when they cause their partner cheating on them. But we aren't together," Namjoon said, "I...I feel guilty and I don't like it. I fucking hate feeling like this,"

Hana gulped and turned her head, "No,"

"No what?"

"No I won't fall for your bullshit," Hana said, "I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me. Have fun fucking all the girls you want, but from now on, I'm not one of them,"

"I won't let you walk away from this,"

"From what?" Hana yelled, surprising Namjoon, "I'm just a god damn hooker you seem to be obsessed with!"

"I don't know why I'm obsessed," Namjoon said as Hana pushed him away, "I'm ordering you to stay put,"

"I'm not a fucking dog, Namjoon," Hana said walking to the door, "When you figure out what is going on in that psychotic head of yours, then we will talk. Until then, I'll clean the rooms, I'll cook and clean, but that is it,"

"But-"

"And if Erin comes near me, I'll put that slut on her ass," Hana said opening the door, "And another thing! Since you seem to be doing jack shit about finding who did that to Darcy, I'll figure it out by myself,"

Namjoon flinched when she slammed the door in his face and he dropped onto his bed, staring at the window.

"What the fuck just happened?" He asked himself and ran his hands through his hair, "That bitch called me psychotic,"

Namjoon got to his feet and quickly left the room in search of Hana. He saw her stomping down the stairs and he followed her into the kitchen.

"I'm not done talking to you," He said making her jump. Hana turned around, "I'm trying to figure out what is going on in my head and you are not helping,"

"That isn't my problem," Hana said turning her back on him, "That's your shit to deal with. It isn't my fault you are psychotic,"

"I'm not psychotic,"

"And I have a 12-inch dick," She said looking at him over her shoulder, "You deal with your controlling, possessive behaviour and we can chat. But right now, I need to cook you assholes breakfast because Sharon said she doesn't want to cook and I have to,"

Namjoon watched her as she got the food out of the fridge and grabbed a knife from the stand.

"I'm not psychotic!" Namjoon said as the others walked into the kitchen, "And I'm your boss so you have to do as I say,"

Hana cut her eyes to him, "Fuck you, Namjoon. I don't have to do anything you say because it wasn't my choice to come here,"

"Is everything ok?" Jin asked, testing the water.

"No. Hana says I'm psychotic,"

"Oh my god," Hana said, "You are acting like a child right now. If you're tense, go fuck Erin. I'm sure she'd be more than willing to spread those hoe legs,"

"Is that what this is about?" Namjoon asked, "Because I was fucking Erin and not you?"

"I would stop talking right now," Yoongi muttered.

"Do what you want," Hana said, "As I have said before. I don't belong to you, master and you don't belong to me. Sleep with whoever you want,"

"Shit," Namjoon said, "Is this because you are on the rag?"

"Holy shit dude," Jimin said.

Hana looked up from the food she was cutting and Jin stepped away from Namjoon. Jimin and Yoongi quickly followed suit. Hana gripped the knife in her hand tightly and before she realised what she was doing, she was throwing it at him.

Namjoon yelled out in shock and ducked the knife as it nearly sliced at his ear. Hana grabbed the wooden chopping board and threw that as well, it hitting the wall behind him hard enough to leave a dent.

"What is wrong with you?" Namjoon exclaimed.

"You!" She said, "You are my problem!"

"What the fuck have I done?"

Hana let out a slight scream and Yoongi had to grab hold of her before she could throw anything else.

"Women on their periods are dangerous," Namjoon said, "If you were someone else, I would have shot you,"

"Why?" Hana asked, "Why does it have to be someone else? Why can't you shoot me?"

Namjoon blinked a few times, "I...you think I know?"

"Hana, go to your room," Yoongi said.

"Fuck you," She said trying to get away from his grip, "I'm not a dog!"

"Then fucking behave!" He snapped, putting his hand around her throat, "This is our house and even though Namjoon is infatuated by you, you still belong to me. You are my girl and I can easily send you back to the streets,"

Hana grit her teeth and nodded, "I'll calm down,"

Yoongi let out a sigh and lowered his mouth to her ear, "Namjoon is confused. Don't make it worse,"

"That isn't my-"

"It is because you are the one who has confused him," He said tightening the grip on her throat and she felt her body shake slightly, "Namjoon has fallen hard for you and it's confused him. He isn't used to the way he is feeling, so watch your words,"

"But-"

"If you speak anymore, things will just get worse and I'll let my anger take control," He hissed quietly, "Do you understand?"

Hana nodded quickly and he let go of her throat.

"Good," He said with a smiled, "Now, pick up the things you threw and carry on making us breakfast,"

Hana went to step around him but Yoongi grabbed her arm, making her look up at him.

"And we aren't idiots," He said quietly, "Everyone can see that you like him to and clearly, that is something you have to deal with,"

Hana's heart skipped a beat and pulled her arm away, "I'll make breakfast now,"

"I can't believe she threw a knife at me," Namjoon said as she walked to pick it up.

"Count yourself lucky it didn't hit you," Jimin muttered and Hoseok walked into the room and he shot him a look, "You're up late,"

"Yeah," Hoseok yawned and watched Hana kneeling on the floor to pick up the knife, "I had a nice wakeup call. So, what did I miss?"

"Nothing," Jin said, "Hana was just about to make breakfast for us,"

Hoseok smirked and Hana swallowed the lump in her throat as he carried on watching her walk back to the kitchen counter, "Excellent. Another thing from her to look forward to,"

Hana glanced at the boys who were glaring at Hoseok, and it looked like Namjoon was struggling to keep his anger inside. Jimin had his fists clenched and Yoongi kept the emotionless expression on his face.

"Yeah, well we should leave her to it," Jin said, "We can all wait in the other room. Hana, shout if you need help,"

A/N: ....I don't even know.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33