7

Hana felt so out of place standing on the street corner with Darcy, who didn't seem to have a care in the world. She knew that Darcy had been a prostitute for a while but Hana wasn't sure if she'd ever get used to it.

"Don't look so uncomfortable," Darcy said as cars drove by searching for their next hook up, "I don't want you called out on your first night,"

"I know," Hana muttered, "But I'm not comfortable. Where is this Bishop?"

"He won't show up for another few minutes," Darcy said, "I have to tell you the rules about him before you get the pleasure of meeting him,"

"There are rules?"

"Important ones," Darcy said, "Don't keep eye contact for too long, make sure you don't argue back and just do as he says. He probably will be nice to you to start with, but I can't guarantee that,"

"I'm going to have a hard time not arguing," Hana said, "I'll do my best but I'll make sure he doesn't hit you again,"

Darcy smiled, "A slap to the face is nothing, Hana. Trust me. Get ready. He's here,"

Hana glanced up at the car that pulled up beside them and Darcy elbowed her in the side, as she lowered her head.

"Hana, don't stare at him," She whispered, "You'll get in trouble,"

"Ah, sorry,"

The man got out of the car with his two men following him. Hana bit her cheek to stop herself from going over to him and punching him straight in the face and she felt Darcy link her hand in hers.

"You must be the new girl," He said walking over to them. Hana caught his eyes and had to force herself to look away, "I'm glad Darcy has told you of my rules, but I'll let you off today since it's your first night. You can look at me,"

Hana gulped back her anger and looked up at the man, "You're Bishop?"

Darcy squeezed her hand and Bishop chuckled, "I'm sorry, Bishop. I didn't get round to-"

"It's ok, Darcy," Bishop said, "She will learn the rules but I'm feeling nice today. I'll let her off. Darcy, you better get going and let me talk to her alone. Ok, baby?"

Darcy nodded, "Yes Bishop,"

When Darcy had moved away, Bishop leaned on the wall next to Hana, with a smile on his face. 

"You are a very beautiful girl," He said, running his fingers through her hair, "I'm so lucky to have the pretty ones. Remind me of your name beautiful,"

"Hana," Hana said, moving her head slightly away.

"You don't dress like a hooker," Bishop said pulling her into him and he took a big sniff of her neck, "You smell amazing. I can't wait to show you the ropes,"

Hana pushed him away slightly, "You'll have to pay,"

Bishop had a flash of anger shoot over his face but he smiled, "I see we have a smartass. Well, let me give you a little warning, beautiful. If you ever push me away again, you will have me and my boys to deal with. It won't be nice for you and I don't care. The more pain you are in the more pleasurable it is for me,"

Hana didn't say anything even though she wanted to.

"Good girl," Bishop said, "Dress more like one of my girls or I will have to get rid of you,"

"No," Hana said and cursed internally, "I mean, if I dress like other girls then I wouldn't stand out. If I stand out aren't I likely to bring more money in?"

Bishop laughed and shook his head, "I like you, Hana. Count yourself lucky but if you go against me again, then consider it your last day on Earth,"

Hana smirked, "And if you touch me again without paying, consider it your last day on Earth,"

Bishop's smile fell from his face and Hana knew she had fucked up. She quickly stepped away and lifted her hands in surrender.

"I'm sorry, I just-ugh!" Her head snapped back as he sent her a right hook and she smacked it on the wall. Hana clutched her bleeding nose and Bishop grabbed hold of her hair and yanked on it, bringing her face into hers.

"I'd watch your fucking mouth," He growled, "I'm king out here. I can get rid of your existence within a second,"

Hana yelped again when he kneed her in the stomach and shoved her onto the floor. Hana clenched her fists and as Bishop went to kick her, a black Rolls Royce limo pulled up beside them. The door opened and 7 men climbed out.

Bishop stood up straight, "Mr Kim. What are you doing here?"

"Holy shit," Hana thought as the men approached Bishop.

"Let's go for a drive," He said and Hana spotted Min Yoongi walking over to her. He squatted next to her and held his hand out.

"Let's get you on your feet," He said and Hana took his hand, letting him lift her to her feet, "I'm sorry this happened to you. Bishop get in the car,"

"Wait!" Hana said, making everyone look at her, "I, uh, nothing,2

"No," Kim Namjoon said, "What were you going to say?"

It wasn't often that Hana was lost for words or had any feeling for fear just being around men, but these had men had something around them that just screamed danger. Hana let out a shaky breath and Yoongi handed her a tissue.

"For the blood," He said pointing at her nose.

"Oh," She said, "Thanks,"

"What's your name?"

Hana looked up at him, "Hana,"

Namjoon smirked slightly, "Then Hana, tell me why you told me to wait,"

Hana looked over at Bishop and clenched her fists. Before anyone could stop her she shot forward punching him straight in the face as hard as she could. Bishop grunted in pain and as he fell back, she grabbed hold of his hair dragging his head down towards the knee she was lifting up.

Bishop dropped to the floor and she stomped on his hand in her heeled boots. She bent down not caring that her ass was on show and snatched her bag up from the floor. Hana turned to face The Red Devils who were just staring at her with wide eyes, obviously shocked that a girl just kicked a pimps ass.

"That's why I told you to wait," She said and a familiar car pulled in front of the limo. Jungkook popped his head out then quickly pulled it back in, "Excuse me. I have work to do,"

A/N: don't forget to vote and comment.

This is what Hana was wearing: