45

After spending the rest of the day with Namjoon, Hana was finally able to go back to her room. Her legs were shaky as she walked to her room and her hair was a mess. She held her shoes in her hand and she ignored the scoffs and comments from the other maids still walking around cleaning.

Hana opened her bedroom door and let out a sigh of relief knowing that she could finally relax, even though her ass cheeks stung, she couldn't wait to relax in a hot back. Hana locked the door and walked into the bathroom to run a bath. She threw some bubble bath into it and was thankful she was able to grab some well-needed toiletries.

After stripping down to her underwear she grabbed her phone to see a few messages from Jungkook and her brother. They weren't anything to take notice of but she replied to them telling them she was doing ok. She told Jungkook that she was going back to the flat at some point to grab more of her belongings and see Darcy.

Hana grabbed her towels and rushed into the bathroom not wanting to wait any longer. She quickly stripped and let out a sigh of relief as the hot water almost burnt her skin as she climbed into the tub. Hana winced slightly as she sat down but that was because Namjoon had smacked her ass too hard. She hated that she enjoyed it and knew that she was starting to spiral out of control with her feelings towards him.

It was wrong but she couldn't help but feel it was so right.

"Fuck," She whispered and rested her head on the back of the bath, sinking slightly deeper. She didn't need to get distracted. Namjoon and his gang were still suspects in Wonho's murder.

The rain was heavy as Hana climbed out the car and Jin told her he would wait in the car for her. She sent him a nod and rushed into her building saying hi to the passing hookers and drug addicts.

The flat was still how it was left and she did her best to grab everything she needed as quickly as she could. She didn't want to remember what happened to her the last time she was there. After throwing her things in a couple of bags she went back down to the car, tossing the bags into the boot.

"I want to see Darcy," Hana said and Jin shrugged, "Or is Namjoon going to lose even more screws?"

Jin laughed, "Hana, go see your friend. I'm in no rush and I can make something up if he kicks up a fuss,"

"Thank you," She said before jogging back into the building. Hana climbed the stairs to Darcy's flat and knocked on the door, just for the door to swing open.

Hana looked around and pulled the gun from her bag, holding it out in front of her as he stepped inside. Hana's mouth parted slightly as she saw how much of a mess her friends place was in and she carefully stepped over the broken glass all over the floor.

"Darcy?" Hana called out and pushed open the bedroom door slowly, "Holy shit. Darcy!"

Hana shoved her gun back into her bag and dropped to Darcy's side, pressing her fingers against her neck almost praying that her broken body had a pulse. She let out a small hysteric laugh when she found a pulse and Hana moved her ear to her mouth to check if she was breathing.

"Shit," She said and covered her with a blanket, "I've got you. Don't worry. I'm going to get help. Ok?"

Hana jumped to her feet and rushed back downstairs and almost ran into the car as she couldn't slow down. Jin jumped out of the car with his gun in his hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Call an ambulance," She said, "Darcy has been attacked and she's bleeding badly!"

"Get back to her," Jin said, "Hana, now. Stay with her,"

Hana pushed past a group of hookers as she headed back into the building and she reached Darcy in no time. Tears stung her eyes seeing her friend so battered. Her naked body was covered in bruises and her pretty face was purple and swollen from the beating she had got.

"Hana?" Jin called.

"Bedroom!"

Jin stepped into the bedroom, "Shit. I need to call Yoongi. He will need to see this,"

"What about an ambulance?!"

"Hana," Jin said kneeling beside her, "No ambulance will ever come to this place. When the others get here we will carry her to the car and get her to a hospital,"

Hana gritted her teeth and nodded, "I want to know who did this,"

"I'm sure you do but right now, making sure that Darcy is ok is more important," Jin said, "Show me where she is bleeding from and I'll see what I can do,"

Tears dropped from her chin and she moved the blanket and Jin cursed.

"Whoever did this was a sick bastard," Jin said, "I can't stop that sort of bleed. It looks internal and I really don't want to put my hand between her legs to do it,"

Hana swiped the tears on her face and took the case off the pillow. She sniffed and said sorry to Darcy as she pressed the fabric between her legs. Darcy let out a quiet moan of pain.

"Darcy, it's Hana. I'm here ok?" Hana said, "You'll be ok. Everything will be ok,"

Hana squeezed her eyes shut begging for her to be ok and she hears the boys voices. She opened her eyes to see Namjoon and Yoongi rushing into the room.

"Find who did this, Hoseok," Yoongi said, "Now,"

Hoseok nodded and left the room. Jimin moved over to Hana but Jin slapped his hands away from her.

"It's ok," Hana whispered.

"What?" Jin said, "He doesn't-"

"It wasn't him," Namjoon said, "But now isn't the time to discuss that. Darcy needs a hospital,"

Jin let out a frustrated sigh, "Jimin, help me with Darcy. I'll carry her to the car but make sure that the blanket covers her. Hana, you'll need to move your hand,"

"But she's bleeding," Hana said, "If I move my hand then she will lose more blood and-"

"We will look after her," Jimin said, taking her hand away gently, "She won't be hurt anymore. Ok?"

"Hana. Come here," Namjoon said, "You're in the way,"

Hana nodded and swallowed hard at the blood on her hands. The memory of Wonho's blood all over her flooded back and she began to shake. She stepped over to Namjoon who hugged her as she tried not to cry.

"Yoongi. I want you on the streets with Hoseok," He said, "If anyone knows who did this you get them back to the warehouse,"

"If I don't kill them first," Yoongi said leaving the room followed by Jin.

"Jimin," Namjoon said, "You are coming home with Hana and me. We need to talk,"