59

Namjoon smirked at Hana's reaction and turned to see his dad stand up. Ever since Namjoon was a child, his dad never cracked a smile that didn't have a hidden meaning. As a child, the only warmth he got was from his mum although she was just as crazy as his dad.

But when his dad held his hand out to shake Hana's, a smile appeared on his face. One that had no hidden meaning. One that showed some sort of appreciation.

"It's nice to meet you, Hana," His dad said, "I've been wondering when my boy would introduce someone to us. At this point, we wouldn't care if it was a fucking mutant,"

Hana almost choked on the air she breathed and Namjoon narrowed his eyes at her. He looked at her as she forced a smile and his mum looked her up and down, unsure about what to make of her. His mum looked at Namjoon and nodded.

She approved.

Namjoon let out a small sigh of relief and he pulled the chair out for Hana to sit down. Hana looked momentarily shocked but she quickly sat down and held her hands together on her lap as Namjoon sat down and put his arm around the back of his chair, lounging back as if they had been together years.

"It was a surprise that you called me," His dad said and Namjoon nodded, "It must be important,"

"Was it just to meet your girlfriend or was it something else?" His mum said, sipping her drink.

Namjoon shrugged, "Both,"

"How do you hold a conversation with him, Hana?"

Hana looked up from her hands, "I wouldn't call us talking a conversation,"

"Arguing then?" His mum smirked, "This child doesn't know when to hold his tongue. I can only imagine that he has gotten worse in his age,"

"Mum," Namjoon said.

"Stop. I'm talking to her now," His mum said, "Unless you want to interrupt me?"

Namjoon pressed his lips together and didn't say anything. There was one person he couldn't answer back to and that was his mother. It didn't matter if he ran the biggest mafia in the city or how many people he killed, his mother was still the boss. Over the years nothing changed but he also didn't want to be seen as weak in front of Hana. But when he looked over at Hana she was smirking obviously catching on that Namjoon couldn't say anything to his mother.

"He doesn't like me being around his friends," Hana said, "He thinks I'm more of an object,"

"Oh does he?" His mum said looking over at her son.

His dad chuckled, "What have I told you about being disrespectful towards women, especially those who are your girlfriend?"

"I'm not-" Namjoon began.

"Believe it or not," His mum said, "Joonie has never been confident around women. It must be a struggle for him to be around you because you are more than just a hooker,"

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Can we not talk about this?"

"It's true," His mum scoffed, "You were just a horn dog but I'm glad you found someone decent and from the looks of it, gets into fights. I like a girl who can fight her own battles and-"

"Hoseok punched her," Namjoon said and his parents eyes went wide, "But he also did something else to her,"

"I see," His dad said coldly, "And where is Hoseok now?"

Namjoon smirked, "Somewhere with a bullet between his eyes. Blew out the back of his skull,"

"You should have shot him more, Joonie," His mum said, "A man should never do that to a girl,"

"I didn't shoot him," Namjoon shrugged.

"Huh," His dad said folding his arms, "I wouldn't be surprise if it was Jin. He has a thing when it comes to women being-"

"Hana shot him," Namjoon said with a smirk, "She didn't even give us the chance to do it,"

"Good girl," His mum smiled and reached over to take Hana's hand, "You should have shot him where it hurt and worked your way up,"

Hana cleared her throat, "Namjoon said that,"

Namjoon clicked his fingers and a waitress came over to take their order. Hana didn't get to decide because Namjoon ordered for her making his mum glare at him.

"So, how long has this been going on between you and how did you meet?" His mum smiled at Hana and Namjoon sighed when Hana couldn't find her words.

"We have only just made it official," He said, "I wanted to make sure that this was going to work and happen,"

"And?"

Namjoon smirked, "She's stuck with me for the rest of her life,"

Hana and her parents gasped at the same time but Namjoon knew Hana's was in shock and frustration.

"Enough on the talk about us," Namjoon said, "How have you been?"

On the drive home Hana hadn't said a word and for once, Namjoon knew not to say anything. He kept his hands to himself as he watched Hana tap her foot on the floor and when the car came to a stop, she got out without looking or saying anything to him.

Namjoon let out a sigh and followed her into the house. He watched her yank her hoody off and stomp into the kitchen were he could hear the others.

"Are you going to say anything to me?" Namjoon asked, testing the waters and Hana turned around to look at him, "By that look, it would be a no"

"I am not your girlfriend!" Hana said loudly and he heard the other girls gasp, "Why the hell did you introduce me to your fucking parents as your girlfriend?!"

Namjoon blinked a few times, "I told you that I loved you,"

Hana let out a frustrated scream, "That isn't how it works!"

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked as Hana grabbed some snacks and started to walk away.

"I am going to my room and I am going to lock the door. You are going to leave me alone,"

"But-"

"Stop talking, Namjoon," Jin said under his breath.

Namjoon lowered the arm he was going to grab Hana with and nodded, "Fine. Be miserable with me but from this day forward, you are my girlfriend,"

His friends sighed and Hana shot him a filthy look as she walked out of the kitchen. When they heard a door slam in the distance they looked up at Namjoon.

"I didn't expect that," Yoongi said.

Jimin grinned widely, "Life just got more interesting. Let's see how she reacts when you tell her you are going to share her with Yoongi,"

Namjoon tutted and sat down, lighting a cigarette and he shrugged, "If you think I'm sharing her with you then you have another thing coming,"

Jimin shrugged, "She is too vanilla for me. I don't think she'd enjoy being whipped or choked. Oh and don't forget the swing,"

A/N: ignore any mistakes. I'm writing this on the tube 😅

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33