42

After cleaning the rooms Namjoon wanted her to, she slowly made her way back to the room feeling more drained than ever. Namjoon made her cook and clean the whole day and now she just wanted to sleep.

Not even the fear of being jumped by Hoseok stopped her from wanting her bed. Hana knew that she needed to message Jungkook about the meeting she was in but she was worried that she wouldn't be able to keep her eyes open. She also had to check in with Darcy as it had been a few days since they had spoken or seen each other.

A loud crash from behind a door made her jump and she turned as it was yanked open. Jimin was scowling as usual and he looked up from the floor to see Hana staring at him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" He snapped, "I guess you want me to-"

"No," She said, "I'm going back to my room,"

"Then you better hurry before I fuck you again," He said, "Look at what your fucking lies have done to my face?"

"I-I'm sorry," Hana said as he stepped towards her.

"Do you think this is a fucking game? I'd never break the fucking rules and I'd never fucking rape a girl!"

Hana's heart leapt into her throat, "How would I know? I don't know you,"

"Then let's get to fucking know each other," He said pressing her against the wall, "I'm Park Jimin and right now, I am this close to putting a fucking bullet in someone's face. Nice to meet you,"

Hana looked up at him and saw movement out the corner of her eye. She quickly pushed him away and stepped away from him as Jin walked out of his room yawning.

"What is going on?" Jin asked.

"Nothing," Hana said quickly, "I was just heading to my room,"

"And why is Jimin here?"

"He-he was coming out of his r-room and that's it,"

"What?" Jimin said quietly.

"Jimin. You know you can't be alone with her. Hana, I'll walk you back to your room," Jin said, "Come on,"

Hana looked over her shoulder at Jimin who was staring at her in confusion. She swallowed the lump in her throat and quickly went to her room. Jin opened the door for her and leaned against the gram staring at her with folded arms.

"Hana," He said, "Are you hiding something from me?"

Hana shook her head, "N-no,"

"I'll find out if you are," He said, "Lock the door and get some rest. Namjoon wants you back at it again tomorrow,"

Jin closed the bedroom door and Hana quickly locked it before stripping out of the maid outfit. She kicked it across the room and stared at the other ones hanging up in front of her wardrobe.

"Great. Fucking great," She muttered and pulled her phone out from under the mattress. Hana quickly typed the message to Jungkook letting him know what happened in that meeting, then deleted the message.

Darcy has sent her a message telling her to be careful and Hana smiled, replying to her.

Even though her bed was calling her, she wanted to wash. So, she jumped into the shower and scrubbed herself down until she was pink. Since she didn't have many clothes, she had no choice but to wear the top Namjoon had given her and a pair of shorts she managed to grab.

Hana sat in front of the mirror and stared at how pale her face had become. The bags under her eyes were getting darker and it looked like she had given up. There was still some fight left in her and she wasn't going to give up without taking down the people who killed her friend and partner.

She sat staring at her face for a few minutes when an idea popped into her head. Hana knew how to kick start things. She quickly put some socks on and opened the bedroom door, sticking her head out making sure that no one was around.

Hana held her breath as she tiptoed down the hall and made her way to the other side of the mansion, but as she was approaching the rooms a door opened to one of the bathrooms and she turned around and rushed downstairs.

"Oi," Yoongi said, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Hana looked over her shoulder, "I'm h-hungry,"

"You shouldn't be alone,"

"I'm fine," She said, "I'll scream if anything happens,"

"Whatever," He muttered and walked into his bedroom. Hana let out a sigh of relief and tiptoed back upstairs.

Her beat was racing and almost deafening her as it thrashed around in her chest, but it was something she needed to do.

As she got closer to the door, her hand shook. But she pushed forward and knocked quietly. It didn't take long for the door to open and before he could say anything, she did.

"W-we need to t-talk," She said not able to look at him.

He smirked, "I see. And what could you possibly want to talk to me about?"

"I...I can't say here," She said quietly, "But it will benefit us both,"

"I don't know," He said, "What if you're lying to me? And you're a pretty good liar,"

"You don't have to trust me," She said looking around, "But if you want to live a little longer then you will have to trust me,"

"Was that a threat?" Jimin glared at her.

"Not from me," She said, "We might not like each other, but you need to hear me out. I have something that will interest you,"

"If it isn't pussy, I don't care," He said going to close the door.

"Wait!" She said grabbing his arm, "I can help you. If you let me talk then things will get much better. I promise,"

"What are you offering?"

Hana swallowed the lump in her throat, "I can talk to Namjoon about letting you spend a night with me but it won't happen if you don't let me talk to you,"

Jimin thoughts about it for a few seconds and stepped aside, "Then you better come in before you're caught. Oh, and if this talk doesn't go well, then consider yourself fucked. Cause I'm already being accused of hurting you, so why shouldn't I have some fun with you?"