96

Hana smoothed her white shirt down as she climbed out of the car. Her heart was racing and she swallowed the painful lump in her throat as she stared at the large iron gates standing before her. The around her felt heavy and there was the smell of rain in the air. She pulled her light blazer on and walked away from the car, her heels tapping on the floor.

It had been a while since her brother had let her leave the house alone but she managed to convince him that she needed to do this alone. She couldn't let anyone be around her and even though her body was still broken and bruised, she pressed forward not wanting the help from her brother or friend.

Hana passed another car catching a glimpse of her purple and yellow face. She blinked away her tears and ignored her still bloodshot eye. The doctors had told her that the redness would go, but she still felt sick every time she looked at herself in the mirror. If it wasn't for Taehyung or Jungkook, she wasn't sure she'd be able to face the day.

As she walked further towards her destination, her heart sunk at a funeral taking place and she quickly walked away not wanting to burst into tears. It was hard enough for her to step foot in the cemetery as it was so seeing that was hard on her.

Her chest tightened as she reached Wonho's gravestone and she let out a shaky breath, putting her hand on it. She knelt down on the dry floor and stared at the gravestone not sure about what to say.

Her throat had clogged up and everything she had wanted to say was stuck. She felt sick staring at the photo of him in his police uniform the day they had become partners. They had started the academy together and finished together. After being beat friends through school and becoming partners, she thought nothing would break them apart. She smiled softly remembering how much he had begged and annoyed her for his photo to be taken and she eventually gave in. Wonho was hard to turn down and she still missed him dearly.

With a deep breath, she began to speak.

"Hey loser," She said quietly, "You'll be proud of me. I closed the case and found that bastard who took you away from me and tour family. I'm sorry but I couldn't arrest him. I don't know where he is but I'm going to find him. I'm going to find Seunho and I am going to put as many bullets in him as I can before he finally dies," Hana wiped her tears away, "You probably won't agree to it but he deserves it,"

A low rumble echoed through the dark clouds above her and she closed her eyes waiting for the rain to start.

"I've done some bad things, Wonho," Hana said, crying slightly, "Things that I can never take back. I got too involved in the case and lost focus. If you were here, you'd be so disappointed in me. I fell in love with the suspect. But not just anyone. The god damn boss of The Red Devil's. I tried my best to not fall but I did. He loves me as well but it can't work. We aren't...do you know what? I can't lie to you. I've never been able to lie to you,"

Hana wiped her eyes as the first of the rain began to fall but she didn't move. She let herself get soaked as she spoke to Wonho.

"Ever since we were kids I've wanted to be a cop. I wanted to make my parents proud and I wanted to help out town," She cried, "But then I lost you and I would have destroyed everything to get revenge. I fell for Kim Namjoon. At first I knew it was going to be easy to walk away because we weren't good for each other. But the deeper I fell, the harder it would be for me to walk away,"

Hana squeezed her eyes shut leaning on the gravestone.

"I would have walked away from my career. After the things I had done, I knew I couldn't go back to being what I was. Who I was," Hana began to cry louder and her eyes stung, "He saved me so many times and he looked after me but then he dropped me like a bag of shit! He told me that he loved me and would do anything to keep me with him. But he lied! He fucking lied to me and I feel so alone!"

Hana jerked and swung her fist as someone placed a hand on her and her fist crunches against a jaw, making him grunt.

"Fuck!"

"Jimin? What the hell are you doing here?" Hana sniffed and got to her feet wiping her soaked hair from her face.

"Ouch," Jimin said, "It's hard to believe that you punch that hard,"

Jimin picked up his umbrella and stepped into Hana covering her from the rain.

"What do you want?" Hana asked, folding her arms.

"I came to see if you were ok,"

"I'm fine. You can go,"

"If only I could believe that," Jimin tutted, "Your brother called and asked me to check up on you. He said he didn't want to bother you,"

Hana felt her eyes sting again, "You don't need to do that. We have no connection anymore,"

Jimin shrugged, "Maybe but it's hard to forget about you beautiful and how much you have changed us all,"

"There's another reason as to why you are here,"

"Ah, you know me so well," He grinned and tucked her soaked hair behind her ears, "Seunho is still alive and locked in the basement of our mansion,"

"What?" Hana whispered.

"After what happened, Namjoon thought it would be best for you to take his life. After all, he's the one that put you through this. What me and the boys didn't expect was for him to drop you and forget that you ever existed. Well, try to forget. Namjoon barely says a word and leaves his room,"

"What do you want me to say to that?" Hana asked, "I didn't want this to happen,"

"No?"

Hana shook her head and looked at Wonho's gravestone before smiling, "I'm going to Jae now  he's probably going to be angry but I don't care. I can't live like this anymore,"

A/N: hey hoes. Have a surprise update. Ignore any mistakes.

As I have said before I am on a hiatus but if I can update, which will be really rare, I will. I'm very tired, emotional and making the most of becoming a new mum.

Thankfully, my new little man is asleep (for now) and this idea popped into my head.

I am doing well and so is my baby. Thank you for everyone who has wished me well and a congratulations. I won't be telling you his name but yes. He was born on Taehyung's birthday so why don't we just call him...mini V? I dunno 😂

Anyway~ you know the drill.

Vote and comment throughout.

Stay weird <33