48

It had been a few days since Darcy's attack, and Namjoon was working hard to find out who did that to her. Hana had been on his back telling him he needed to work harder but he was becoming irritated by her. She didn't even flinch when he shouted at her and he couldn't help but get angrier. No one had stood up to him before as she did and he knew that breaking down her wall was going to be hard.

"Namjoon, no one is talking," Jimin said and Namjoon looked up from his phone, "The girls keep saying they don't know who it was,"

"They saw his face,"

"Even if they did, they aren't telling us,"

Namjoon ran his hand through his hair, "If we don't find the bastard who did that to her, he will do it to more of Yoongi's girls. Or he will be caught by the police and get away with it. If that happens, I'll have to pay someone to release him so he can be targetted,"

"Did you think if it was a rival gang member?" Jin said, "We have a few and they know which girls belong to our gang,"

"I have thought about it but if it was, the girls wouldn't be lying," Yoongi said, "It wasn't the pimp because he wasn't there when this happened. He was walking another street,"

"I can't think of anyone else who could do this to her," Jin said, "Darcy is a sweet girl and didn't deserve this,"

"None of my girls deserves this," Yoongi snapped, "Whoever did this is going to fucking die,"

Jimin nodded, "Namjoon, how is Hana?"

"Hana is fine," Namjoon said, "A pain in my ass and keeps going on about working harder to find out who did this to her. She even went as far as telling me to get the police involved. The ones I have on my payroll,"

"That isn't a bad idea," Jimin said, "They have access to more than what we do. They can-"

"I'm not involving the police in this," He said and there was a knock on the door, "Enter!"

The door opened and Erin came in with the other two, holding a tray of food and drinks. The girls all smiled flirtatiously at the men and Erin walked over to Namjoon, to hand him his drink.

"Master," She said, "I wish to speak with you alone,"

"You can talk in front of them," Namjoon said, "Jin, did Hana say when she will get back?"

Jin shook his head, "No, but I said I would pick her up from the hospital,"

"Good," Namjoon said, "I don't want anything to happen to her. Especially now Darcy was attacked and it wasn't Hoseok who did it,"

"You like her," Yoongi smirked.

"Don't,"

"You can't bullshit me. I've known you since we were kids," Yoongi said, "Deny it all you want but you have it bad for her,"

"That's what I said," Jimin laughed, "And Hana has it bad for him but they are both stubborn as fuck and no one is going to admit it,"

"Actually," Jin said and we looked at him, "Hana sort of mentioned she liked you the other day,"

"What?" Namjoon said, "When?"

"When I was driving her to pick up her stuff," Jin said, "I might have mentioned that you liked her as well and she had to look out the window to stop me from seeing her smile,"

"Jin!" Namjoon exclaimed, "Why would you do that?"

"Because I'm fed up with you acting like a dick head," Jin said, "Man up. Stop acting like she is a possession because she isn't. I warned you that if you hurt her she is going to leave and never come back. Plus, she is a great girl and I will hurt you if you hurt her,"

Namjoon tutted, "Whatever. But I don't like her,"

Jin pulled into the garage and Hana climbed out of the car and followed him inside. She hadn't said much in the car and Jin didn't push her to talk. 

She had sat with Darcy all day and Jungkook was there with her in plain clothes. They spoke for hours trying to go through the case together but Darcy was still groggy from the pills and couldn't tell them what the man looked like. Other than he was bigger and stronger than her, he had alcohol on his breath and he was very angry. From what Darcy did manage to tell them, it was a targetted attack because he was turning the other girls away.

But it was more than what Namjoon had found, so she wanted to tell him.

Hana told Jin she would be down for dinner but needed to talk to Namjoon first. She quickly ran up the stairs and headed for Namjoon's room. She knocked once and then let herself in just to freeze at what she saw.

Erin was on her hands and knees on the bed, with Namjoon's hand wrapped around her throat as he fucked her. Hana's throat dropped into her stomach and Erin had a smirk on her face when she saw Hana.

"Y-yes!" She cried out, "Fuck me, h-harder master! Show m-me how a-a slut gets t-treated!"

"Take it you slut!" Namjoon grunted and Hana tried to step out of the room but crashed into the small table by his door, making him lookup. His eyes went wide and he opened his mouth to say something but Hana turned around and ran. 

"Hana!" Namjoon shouted and she looked over her shoulder to see him doing up his jeans. She turned and crashed into someone, knocking him to the floor.

"Ow," Jimin muttered, "What the fuck?"

Hana scrambled to her feet before Namjoon could get to her and she ran into her bedroom, slamming her bedroom door shut on Namjoon's face. She threw the locks and covered her ears as he yelled at her to open the door.

She dragged her feet into the bathroom and locked herself in, dropping to the floor, trying to catch her breath. Hana took a deep breath and swiped at her tears angrily trickling down her face.

"Fuck," She whispered, "Why am I crying over that jackass?"