89

Namjoon had been in the shower for about an hour before he decided to focus on what he was going to do to get Hana back. He wrapped the towel around his waist and rubbed his hair with another one as he stepped back into his bedroom. He sat on the edge of his bed and stared at the dark clouds hanging around the sky, just waiting to burst into rainfall. If the clock hadn't read 9 am, he would have thought it was the evening.

He briefly closed his eyes before reopening them focusing a dress hanging on his wardrobe. A dress he had brought for Hana to wear for a dinner he had planned for them. Namjoon surprised himself when he had purchased it and he had asked Jin to recommend the best restaurant to take her too. Of course, Jin was confused as to why he wanted to take Hana out for dinner but not even Namjoon had an answer.

Despite finding out that Hana was a cop, he still wanted her. He wanted to treat her and show her off to others. But she was in the hands of an enemy and wasn't sure on how to bring her back home. He was using all his resources to get her back but since Taehyung had mentioned he had met Seunho's daughter, he was trying to focus on how to use her. Taehyung didn't want her to get hurt because she didn't know who her dad really was, but he was starting to lose any sympathy he had for the girl. Especially because Hana was involved.

There as a knock on the door and Yoongi walked into the room, letting out a sigh when he saw Namjoon still sitting in his towel.

"Why aren't you ready?" Yoongi asked and Namjoon sent him a small shrug, "Yongguk is almost here,"

"Then he can wait," Namjoon said getting to his feet, "This is my house so it is my rules,"

"Namjoon, I understand that you are upset and worried about Hana, but now isn't the time to make Yongguk an enemy," Yoongi said, "It was bad enough trying to convince him to help us find her. But if you keep taking the piss, he will turn his back and we are fucked,"

Namjoon ran his hands through his hair, "Get out. I'll be downstairs when I'm ready,"

"And what should I tell him when you haven't shown up?"

"Entertain him. Lie. I don't care. I didn't want him here in the first place," Namjoon said, "Just go and keep Jungkook away. Taehyung as well,"

Yoongi nodded, "Taehyung is at uni and was told that he can't leave until one of us picks him up. Jungkook is working on a case and is stuck interviewing people at the station,"

"What about Darcy?" Namjoon asked, dropping his towel and walking over to grab boxers.

Yoongi smirked, "Darcy is there to serve drinks. She looks hot in the uniform and she looks more comfortable wearing that, than she did walking the street,"

Namjoon nodded and pulled his boxers up, "Have you told her yet?"

"Not yet," Yoongi said, "There has never been a right moment. Hana has been the centre of her attention so far. I don't blame her. Hana and Darcy became good friends in the short amount of time they knew each other,"

"Have you found Darcy's dad?"

"Jimin is still working on it but as I said, Hana needs to be found first," Yoongi said, "Namjoon, when was the last time you ate?"

Namjoon ignored his question and stepped into black skinny jeans and pulled on a white shirt, leaving the top button undone. Yoongi tutted when he was ignored and Namjoon looked at him.

"I ate last night," He muttered, "But that isn't important. Hana is,"

"You do realise that if you collapse from exhaustion in the middle of a gunfight, I'm leaving your ass,"

Namjoon managed a smile, "You can leave me only if Hana is safe,"

"You've become soft,"

"Don't I fucking know it," He said, following Yoongi from his room, "Yoongi. Am I doing the right thing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Helping a cop,"

Yoongi squeezed his friends shoulder, "You love her. What else can you do? I also don't think that when we do get her back, that she will be a danger to any of us. Not because she doesn't have anything on us but because she loves you,"

Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, "I can't believe I have let a girl make me soft and almost lost my mind,"

"I agree," A deep voice said and Namjoon looked over his shoulder to see Yongguk standing there, smoking, "I wouldn't care if it was just a hooker but you've fallen for the wrong kind of girl. A cop,"

"Jooheon is-"

"Your enemy. Yes, I get that," Yongguk said walking forward, "But would you be gunning for him if he hadn't dragged that lying whore into it?"

Namjoon clenched his fists, "I could say the same thing to you. You've let Jooheon get away with his shit for years and because I'm involved now, you finally grew some fucking balls to stand up to him,"

Yongguk smirked, "Is that what you think?"

"Whether you agree to the reason why I am doing this, it's going to get done," Namjoon said, "If you want to cut ties with my gang, go ahead. I'm done with your shit now, Yongguk. I can get better and stronger partnerships than you,"

"You know what happens when you break a condition," Yongguk said, "I will kill her,"

"I fucking dare you to try," Namjoon snapped, "That girl means more to me than you will ever fucking know. Cop or not and while you are under my roof, you won't throw threats around because this is my fucking house with my fucking rules,"

Yongguk took a drag on his cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly, "If you want my help, you will show me some more respect. I don't care if she dies,"

Something inside Namjoon snapped and he rushed forward grabbing Yongguk by the throat and slammed him against the wall as hard as he could. Within seconds, guns were pointed at him and his friends had guns drawn on the men pointing theirs at Namjoon.

"Fuck your respect," Namjoon growled, "You don't get respect from me unless you show me respect. If you want to walk out of this house, you will stop talking shit about Hana. Tell me why you are here or you can get the fuck out of here. But remember this, if you even try to go against me, you'll be joining everyone else at the bottom of the fucking ocean. No one will care that you are gone. The only reason why you are still alive is because of me. Those partnerships you have are my doing. If I cut ties with you, you are alone and you won't survive a fucking week,"

Namjoon loosened his grip on Yongguk's neck and stepped away.

"Whatever you have to tell me better be good, or you'll be leaving in a body bag along with your fucking goons,"