40

-Mature-

Hana shook her head and stepped further away, "No,"

"Just come here already,"

Hana gulped and shook her head, "I don't want to get hurt,"

"I won't hurt you," He said, "Come here,"

"I-I don't want to,"

"It will end up worse if you make me come to you," Namjoon said, "Now, get your ass over here,"

"I don't want to,"

"i won't fucking ask again, Hana,"

Hana bit into her lip and walked over to the bed. She let out a small yelp when Namjoon pulled her onto the bed and knelt between her legs. Hana quickly covered herself back up with the dress and Namjoon laughed.

"It's hard to believe you are a hooker...well, you were one," He smirked, "I mean, pretending to be innocent was what made men attracted to you, but you don't need to pretend anymore. I'd rather see the real side of you,"

"I don't want to show you that," Hana said quietly, her face burning as he stared down at her.

"Oh, baby," Namjoon said running his fingers up her thighs making her jump, "I'll break that wall down and when I do, I get to witness your wild side. I'm already excited thinking about it,"

Hana squeezed her eyes shut as his hands travelled further up her legs and she felt herself stop breathing when his fingers brushed up against her underwear, but he moved his hands back down her legs.

"I'm struggling," Namjoon said quietly and Hana opened her eyes, "I want to fuck you so hard right now but I can't. You aren't ready and...this is fucking stupid. Why do I care so much?"

"I don't know," Hana whispered, "You tell me,"

Namjoon looked down at her and she saw him swallow. Her heart was racing in her chest as she stared up at Namjoon and even though she knew that having feelings for him was bad, just the way he was looking at her made her want him.

"Fuck it," Namjoon said almost growling and he had himself pressed against her in seconds, claiming her lips roughly. Hana let out a small gasp as he kissed her out of the blue but her body responded the way she didn't want it to.

She groaned as his tongue found its way into her mouth and she kissed back, not caring if it was wrong. Namjoon ran dragged his hand down her body and made her hook her leg around him making her gasp as he rubbed his erection against her. Namjoon bit into her bottom lip and moved his mouth across her jaw until he caught her earlobe in his teeth.

"O-oh," Hana breathed out and Namjoon bit down harder making her wince.

Hana's body felt like it was on fire as he kissed her again, moving to the side of her. His hand ran down to her breast squeezing it before moving it further down, lifting her dress up. As he was distracting Hana with the kiss, he dragged her knickers away and Hana pulled away from the kiss when his fingers pressed against her sensitive spot.

"Oh, fuck," He said, leaning further into her, "You're so wet,"

Hana arched her back as he slipped his fingers inside and moved them. Namjoon grabbed her face tightly in his free hand and kissed her hard as he moved his fingers quicker, rubbing his thumb against her. Small mewls of pleasure were lost in the kiss and Hana's breath caught in her throat as her orgasm hit her unexpectedly. 

Namjoon helped her ride it out for a short amount of time before turning her around on her knees. Hana breathed heavily into the pillow and felt a small sweat break out on her skin and she grunted as Namjoon shoved himself inside her, making him groan.

"Oh fuck," He said gripping her hips tightly, "I've missed this,"

Namjoon didn't move and Hana felt herself grinding down onto him, just to feel the friction and she knew it would get him going. Namjoon reached around her and cupped her breast tightly and finally moved his hips.

"Ah!" She grunted as he slammed his hips forward, making her insides burn and her toes curl.

"Shit," He growled, "Let me feel you squeeze me, beautiful. Make me come hard,"

Hana groaned loudly as Namjoon sped up his thrusts, making it harder each time and she gripped the bedsheets tightly, feeling another burn build up inside her. Namjoon's small grunts and talks of how good she felt around him made her orgasm reach her quicker than last time.

"N-Namjoon!" She cried out and Namjoon dragged her body up towards his, still thrusting hard, his hand wrapped around her neck holding her against him.

"You feel so good on my dick," He grunted in her ear, "Fuck, fuck, fuck,"

"Sh-shit!"

"Good girl," He said twisting her face so he could kiss her, "I'll make you forget that bastard. Let me fuck you and make you forget,"

Hana felt her world spin as he kissed her again and he groaned into her mouth pushing himself as far inside as he could. Hana winced as it hurt slightly but he didn't stop as he emptied himself inside her.

Namjoon thrust a few more times before letting her go. They both fell forward and panted as they slowly came down from their high.

"Ah," Hana winced as Namjoon pulled out and fell on the bed beside her, pulling her into a hug. 

"Fuck," He mumbled into the back of her neck, "I think you should wake me up like that every morning,"

A/N: WOoOoOoO

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33