Chapter 195

"Merry Christmas, beautiful." Shawn smiled as I opened my eyes.

He was staring right at me.

"How long have you've been awake?" I asked as I turned onto my side and rested my head against my arm.

"Not long. You know what, babe? You are as beautiful when you sleep as you are awake." Shawn replied.

"Shawn, stop." I smiled at him, and then he wiped my smile right off by planting his lips right on mine.

I immediately started kissing him back.

I moved on top of him. Shawn moved my hair back and continued kissing me.

"Okay, we need to stop. We need to start getting ready to go pick up Drew and visit my parents." I pulled away a few seconds later saying.

"Why can't we just kiss for a few more minutes?" Shawn smiled at me.

I looked at Shawn seriously saying, "Shawn."

Shawn sighed, and then said, "You're right. We should get going."

I got off Shawn, got out of the bed, and then went into the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and then went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

While I was getting dressed, Shawn was doing his business in the bathroom.

Once he was done in the bathroom, I went back in and started doing my hair.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah, babe?" Shawn replied.

As I was starting to curl my hair with a curling iron and looking at myself in the mirror, I asked, "Do you think I would look good with highlights?"

"What color highlights?" Shawn asked.

"I was thinking kinda natural blonde highlights." I said as I continued curling my hair.

"I approve." Shawn said, and then a few seconds later he appeared in the bathroom.

He was dressed in different clothes.

He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back and looked at the both of us in the mirror.

"We are a good looking couple," Shawn said.

I chuckled, rolled my eyes, and kept doing my hair.

After a few minutes, I finished curling my hair.

When I finished, I put a lot of hairspray in my hair which made Shawn cough.

"Sorry babe." I chuckled.

"It got in my mouth." Shawn said with a disgusted look on his face and stuck his tongue out.

I chuckled, and then asked, "Can you do me a favor? Can you grab my makeup bag out of my suitcase and hand it to me?"

"Of course." Shawn said, went into the bedroom, and then shortly came back with my makeup bag in one of his hands.

He came close to me and handed me the bag.

As I took the bag from him, he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I said as I opened the bag.

"Anything for you." Shawn replied.

I grabbed all my makeup products out of the bag, and then started applying makeup to my face.

While I was doing my makeup, Shawn did his hair.

We didn't really talk much then.

We were just focused on getting ourselves ready for the day.

I'm not sure if I am ready to see my parents, but I guess we are going to find out.

Once I finished applying the last touch of makeup to my face, I sighed, and then looked at myself in the mirror.

Shawn was finished doing his hair.

He looked straight at me asking, "You okay?"

"I guess. I am seeing my parents today." I said.

"It's going to be good. Trust me." Shawn told me.

"I sure hope so," I told Shawn.

I can't lie. I am a little nervous.

Shawn put his hand around my shoulder and we walked out of the bathroom.

We both slipped on shoes, we both grabbed our phones, and then walked out of the room downstairs.

"Merry Christmas, brother and Sky!" Aaliyah smiled at us when we got to the bottom of the stairs.

She was in the living room.

"Merry Christmas, sister." Shawn smiled back at Aaliyah.

"Merry Christmas, Liyah. How was your night last night?" I asked her as I walked into the living room.

"It was really fun. Thanks for asking." Aaliyah smiled, and then someone snapchatted her. So, she grabbed her phone and checked it.

"Okay guys. You both should really get on the road." I heard Karen say from another room. I think she was talking about Shawn and I.

"I know, Mum. We are going to go now. Skyler, leggo, babe. We can get food on the way to get Drew." Shawn said as he walked into the living room.

"Make sure to be back by later this afternoon. Your avo, cousins, and all are coming over for dinner." Karen said as Shawn grabbed my hand.

"We will certainly be back in time for the dinner, Mum." Shawn said.

Shawn and I walked together to go get his keys.

As he grabbed them, I grabbed my wallet that was downstairs and I grabbed Shawn's as well.

"Let's go, hottie. I got your wallet." I told Shawn.

That's right. I called him a hottie. I called him a hottie because he is a hottie.