Chapter 166

After I finished my shower, changing into dry clothes, putting makeup on, and doing my hair, I picked up my comfy clothes that I was wearing before my shower off the floor.

I put the clothes back in my suitcase, I decided that I would wear earrings. So, I put a pair of earrings on, grabbed some bracelets, put them on, put on a necklace, and then I walked out of Shawn's room into the living room.

"Finally, you're awake." Aaliyah said as she rose from the couch and came to me.

We both hugged one another, and then after our hug I said, "Have you been having fun?"

"Yes I have been having fun, actually. I've missed hanging with you though." Aaliyah replied.

All of a sudden, Bailey came rushing in the living room. She was in the kitchen.

"Skyler!" She shouted with excitement, and then hugged me.

"Hey girl." I smiled.

"Hey, how have you been? I heard about last night. I bet your first gig was awesome." Bailey smiled back.

"It was," I said.

"Yeah it was," Shawn said joining the conversation.

"I bet you were shocked to see Shawn at first." Bailey said.

"Yeah, actually, I was a little shocked." I said, and then sat on the couch beside my little brother.

Brian joined in the conversation saying, "It's so cute that he bought you flowers."

"So so cute," Aaliyah smiled at me.

"I have to admit, it was cute and sweet. Thank you again, Shawn." I said as I looked at Shawn who was throwing a ball up in the air and catching it repeatedly.

"It's seriously no problem." Shawn replied.

"Hey Shawn, who's If I Can't Have You about?" I asked.

"If I Can't Have You?" Aaliyah said looking confused.

"That's a song I haven't heard of until now," Brian said.

Shawn stopped throwing and catching the ball.

He placed the ball down on the floor, sighed, and then said, "Okay, look. I was writing that song for you. You weren't supposed to see it until tonight. I was going to surprise you and preform the song for you."

"I didn't have any time to read any of the lyrics, so you could still perform it for me. It won't be a surprise though." I said.

"Don't you have to finish your album?" Brian asked.

"I'm working on it, dude. Anyways, I guess you're right Skyler. I guess I can still perform it for you." Shawn said.

"Do it," Aaliyah told her brother.

"Alright, I will." Shawn said.

Aaliyah's friends suddenly came into the living room and circled Aaliyah.

Prash came in the front door saying, "What do we all want to do? You can't just all sit here. That's boring."

"Where have you been?" Shawn asked him.

"Outside building a snowman. Brian or someone, wanna come out and help finish it?" Prash asked.

"I can," Brian said and walked to his friend.

"I want to come with!" I said and jumped up off the couch.

"You don't have a jacket. Here, you can have my sweatshirt and I'll get another one from my room." Shawn said, took off his sweatshirt, and then threw it to me.

I caught it and put it on.

"Drew, want to come outside with us?" I asked my little brother as I was adjusting the sweatshirt.

"Yes, I would. I have my jacket in Shawn's room." Drew said.

"I got it, little dude." Shawn said as he came out of the room with Drew's jacket and a sweatshirt.

Shawn put on the sweatshirt, and then handed Drew his jacket.

I went to find my converse shoes.

Once I found them, I slid them on, and then went to Shawn.

"Lliyah, you coming with?" Shawn asked his little sister as he grabbed my hand.

"Of course," Aaliyah said.

"I guess I'll come too," Jon said.

"I guess everyone is going out." Bailey said.

"I guess so," I chuckled.

"Alright, gang, let's go." Shawn said, and then pulled me behind him to the front door.

Everyone else followed behind Shawn and I.

When we got to the front door, Shawn opened the door, and then he ran with me outside.

I smiled and looked up as I felt the snowflakes hit my face.

"This is great!" Brian said.

"I love snow!" Aaliyah said happily.

Suddenly, Shawn pulled me closer to him and I looked at him.

We both smiled as he grabbed both of my hands.

I got on my tippy toes, and then gave him a kiss.

Our kiss got interrupted when someone threw a snowball at me.

"Who the hell did that?" I asked.

"Brian, run." I heard Jon say.

The next thing I did was grab a snowball, and then I start chasing Brian.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Brian kept on saying.

"Watch your language," I said when I finally got close to him.

I threw the snowball and it hit him right in the chest.

That started a war because after that everyone started getting snowballs and throwing them at one another.

"I thought we were going to work on a snowman together," Drew said.

"Well, I thought so too." I said, grabbed a snowball, and threw it at my brother.

"Hey!" He said as I laughed.

"Everyone be careful and not hit Drew's arm." I announced.

Then, Drew threw snow at me.