Chapter 188

"You know what? I'm just going to live out of my suitcase because I don't want to unpack, then have to pack again, then have to unpack again..." I told Shawn after I placed the candle in a safe spot in his room.

"Makes total sense. I think I'm going to do the same thing." Shawn told me.

"That would save a whole lot of time," I said and walked to Shawn who was sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Yeah, it would." Shawn smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"That smile of yours is something else." I smiled while looking at his beautiful smile.

"It is, eh?" Shawn said as he kept smiling at me.

"Mhm." I replied.

"God, you are so beautiful." Shawn said as he stared into my eyes.

"You are so handsome." I smiled, unwrapped my arms from Shawn's neck, and got in his lap.

Once I was comfortably in his lap, he lightly pressed his lips against mine and we began kissing one another.

"I love you so damn much, Skyler Jones." Shawn said as he stopped kissing for a second, and then continued.

"I love you more." I said against his lips.

Then, us kissing soon turned into us making out.

We haven't really made out in a few days because we have always been surrounded by people, so I'm finally glad we can just kiss, make out, with nobody around us.

We made out for a few minutes, and then we stopped because Aaliyah had just arrived at the house.

Before Shawn and I went downstairs, I fixed my lip makeup.

When we both got downstairs, Aaliyah came straight to me saying excitedly, "Skyler! Guess what day it is?"

"Christmas Eve!" I smiled at her.

"You bet it is. Mum, we have to bake cookies. Did you get the stuff to make gingerbread men and women?" Aaliyah asked as she turned to her mother as she walked to us.

"Yes I did honey. You can go look in the kitchen. All the stuff you guys will need is in a bag on the island." Karen said and then grabbed Aaliyah's suitcase from her.

"You guys?" Shawn and I said in unison as we both looked at one another.

"Yes. Come on. It'll be fun." Aaliyah smiled at us.

"Alright, but I have to warn you guys. I suck at drawing." Shawn chuckled as he grabbed my hand and we both walked with Aaliyah into the kitchen leaving Karen.

"You aren't that bad at drawing, babe." I smiled at my boyfriend.

"You are better at drawing than you are dancing." Aaliyah told Shawn.

"Hey! That was rude." Shawn replied.

"It's true though," I admitted quietly.

Aaliyah bursted out laughing then.

"Your girlfriend agrees," she laughs.

"I'm sorry." I looked at Shawn saying.

"It's okay. I actually agree. I really am not the best dancer." Shawn said as him and Aaliyah got the ingredients out of the bag on the island.

"But that's not a bad thing. You might suck at dancing, but you can pretty much do everything else." I smiled at Shawn.

Shawn smiled back at me and I pulled out my phone to check it.

There was nothing much happening on my phone, so I put it face down on the island.

A few seconds later, all of the ingredients were spread out on the island.

Aaliyah, Shawn, and I moved all the ingredients to the kitchen table.

After we did that, I went to go grab a bowl and when I came back flour was all over Shawn's shirt.

"Okay, I left for one second." I chuckled as I looked straight at Shawn.

"Aaliyah did this." Shawn told me.

I walked to Shawn, placed the bowl that I had in my hands down on the kitchen table, and then stuck my hand in a container of flour.

"Oh no," Shawn said and backed away.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to get you." I told him, and then rubbed flour on Aaliyah.

"I guess this is payback?" Aaliyah chuckled.

"Yep," I said happily and then wiped my hands off on a napkin.

"Okay, let's get to work." Shawn said, and then grabbed a roller to roll out the gingerbread dough.

Aaliyah and I made sure the table was covered with flour. We wanted to make sure the dough wouldn't stick.