Chapter 190

•••
Omg. We have made it to Chapter 190!! We are almost at 200! That means we are almost ready to start another book!! Wow!! I can't believe this!! Writing this story has been really fun for me and I love that you guys are enjoying this. I love that you all love this story so much and I hope you like the sequel just as much. :) One thing though, I just want to let you know that I made a few small changes to the story because some little things were messed up, but I've fixed them now. Shawn is going to be 20..not 21 like he is now. Small things like that I changed. Anyways, lets continue this story, shall we? 😊💕
•••

"I hope this dinner is good. We really tried." Shawn chuckled as we were wrapping up.

"Yeah, I hope we did good." I said as I placed the cooked sausages in a bowl.

"We are baaaaackkk." Aaliyah sang as her and her mom entered the kitchen with bags of stuff.

"Just in time because dinner is practically ready." I said.

"Ooh, that spaghetti looks good Shawn." Karen said as I saw her looking at the spaghetti that was in front of Shawn.

"Thanks." Shawn said.

"Chef Mendes in the house!" Aaliyah smiled as she came next to Shawn.

"He's a cute chef, isn't he Skyler?" Karen told me and I looked up at her smiling.

"You bet," I answered.

Once everything was ready, everyone was super ready to eat.

Aaliyah went to go get Manny from the living room while the rest of us each grabbed a plate.

"Shit Sky, these sausages look good." Shawn said as he grabbed two and put them on his plate.

"Thank you babe. I just hope they taste good." I said as I put spaghetti on my plate.

"They will, Sky. Trust me. If you followed all the instructions, then they should be fabulous." Karen told me as she grabbed some sausages to put on her plate.

Aaliyah suddenly came in with Manny and they each made a plate of food.

After we all each made a plate of food, we each grabbed a drink, and then went into the living room to eat.

Shawn and I were the ones who sat on the couch, Aaliyah sat on the floor, and Manny and Karen sat in chairs.

It took a few minutes, but we were all finally comfortable.

"So, Shawn. When do you have to go back to California?" Karen asked before she began eating.

"Not for a few weeks, actually. John Mayer and Khalid might come down in a week or so and spend New Years with Sky and I." Shawn replied, and then started twirling his spaghetti with his fork.

"What about Niall and the rest of them? Like Camila? Julia Michaels?" Karen asked, and then grabbed her fork.

"Yeah, those three might come too." Shawn said, and then looked at me.

"Oh my gosh, bro. You NEED to collaborate with Julia Michaels! Your voice and hers....ugh yes." Aaliyah exclaimed.

"I want to." Shawn told his sister, and then ate some spaghetti.

"Well, do it." Aaliyah said.

"I will." Shawn said after he swallowed what was in his mouth.

"I love Julia! You didn't tell me you were friends with her!" I looked at Shawn saying, and then took a sip of the water I was holding.

"We've been DMing on Instagram some." Shawn told me.

"And you haven't told me?!"

"Sky, babe, you'll meet her at my New Years party." Shawn told me.

"Your party is going to be so fun." I said excitedly.

"I know." Shawn smiled at me.

"I cannot believe it's about to be 2018. I mean, where did this year go?" Aaliyah said with her mouth full.

"2017 has been a fun year." Shawn smiled and looked at me.

"2018 will be a fun year too because guess what? Your album is going to release!!" I cheered as I smiled back at Shawn.

"Yeah, that'll be totally exciting. Your THIRD album!" Karen smiled proudly.

"I have a feeling that 2018 will be the year where your career skyrockets even more." I told Shawn.

"I bet you'll get a record deal this next year." Shawn told me.

"I don't know about that." I said, and then continued eating.

"Well, I know. You know why I know? Because you're so freaking talented." Shawn smiled at me after he ate some more of his food.

"You really are." Manny told me.

"Thank you." I smiled because of Manny and Shawn.

"Would you want a record deal Sky if you got offered one?" Shawn asked me, and then took a sip of his water.

"I mean—hell yeah. I would love a record deal. I can just imagine preforming on stages, going on tour one day, oh my goodness that would be a dream come true!" I said.

"And I would be right there supporting you through everything." Shawn smiled at me.

I grabbed his hand, held it, and we both smiled at each other.