Chapter 152

I talked to the rest of the girls and took photos with them.

The girls wanted photos with Aaliyah too, so she took photos with them.

I smiled as I watched Aaliyah.

After Aaliyah made sure she got photos with all of the girls, I said, "Alright, guys. Well, unfortunately we gotta go. We love you so much and we will see you soon."

Aaliyah walked to me, and then we started walking away from the fans.

We both waved to them one last time, and then turned around.

"Shawn, guess what we are forgetting?" Aaliyah chuckled as she stopped walking.

"What are we forgetting?" I asked as I stopped walking.

"A shopping cart," she answered.

"Oops, we certainly need one of those." I chuckled, and then Aaliyah ran to go get one.

I pulled out my phone and checked YouTube.

I suddenly noticed that Skyler had twice as many subscribers as she did before.

"Yes!" I cheered quietly.

When Aaliyah came back with a shopping cart, I put my phone back in the pocket of my jeans.

"What were you looking at, brother?" Aaliyah asked me.

"I was looking at Skyler's YouTube channel. She has twice as many subscribers on YouTube as she did before." I said as I grabbed ahold of the shopping cart.

"She does?!"

"Yes," I smiled at my sister.

"I won't be surprised if she gets noticed someday." Aaliyah said as we started walking again.

I pushed the shopping cart saying, "I won't be surprised either."

"That would be nuts if she got a record deal," Aaliyah said.

"Speaking of Skyler, has she texted back yet?" I asked.

"She has. She told me that she's doing Tuesday and Thursday nights at the restaurant. She doesn't know the location yet, but she said once she figures it out she'll give it to me." Aaliyah replied.

We suddenly got to the chip section.

"Okay." I said.

"What kind of chips do you think everyone would want?" Aaliyah asked me as she looked at the chips.

"Let's get Cheeto puffs. They please people." I said, and then walked to go grab a bag of Cheeto puffs.

"They please me, for sure." Aaliyah said as I brought a bag over to the cart.

"Should we also get chips and salsa?" I asked as I looked at my sister.

"Yeah, I think we should. Here, I'll go get salsa and you can get a bag of tortilla chips." Aaliyah said, and then disappeared.

I got a bag of tortilla chips and put the bag in the shopping cart.

A seconds later, Aaliyah came to me with a jar of salsa.

"Here's some salsa for ya," Aaliyah said as she placed the jar in the shopping cart.

"Okay, let's go get drinks out of the way." I said as I grabbed the shopping cart, and then started pushing it again.

Aaliyah followed me to where all of the sodas were.

"Okay, what sodas do your girlfriends like?" I asked Aaliyah.

"Hmmm...I think most of them like Sprite, so we can get a big bottle of Sprite. We can also get a big bottle of lemonade because who doesn't love lemonade..." Aaliyah said.

After I grabbed a bottle of Sprite and a bottle of lemonade, Aaliyah and I went to go get some meat for some meatballs.

Next, we got rolls.

"We can make amazing meatball sandwiches," I told Aaliyah.

"Yes we can. Okay, next, let's go get something sweet." Aaliyah said, and then I followed her with the shipping cart.

She got some brownie mix to make brownies, and then after that I said, "I think we are good for now."

"I agree. This is just enough food to get us through our big hang out tonight." Aaliyah said.

"Yeah," I replied.

She walked with me to a cash register.

Once an older woman rang up all of the items that were in the shopping cart, I paid, and then afterwards the person recognized me.

"Hey, are you Shawn Mendes?" She asked.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Would you mind signing something for my daughter? She's a huge fan of yours."

"Of course, do you have a piece of paper?" I asked while looking at the older woman.

"In fact, I do." The lady said, grabbed a piece of paper from behind the cash register, and then gave it to me.

It had stuff written on the front, so I turned it over to the back.

"Can I borrow this pen?" I asked as I grabbed a random pen that I'm assuming was the older woman's pen.

"Of course," she replied.

"What's your daughter's name?" I asked as I was writing a short note.

"Her name is Alexandra." The woman said.

"That's a beautiful name. I just want to make sure I spelled it right. Is it A-l-e-x-a-n-d-r-a?" I said as I looked at the woman.

"Yes." The woman said, and then I finished writing the note.

After I signed the piece of paper, I handed the paper and pen back to the lady.

"Thank you so much Shawn," the lady said.

"Anytime. You have a wonderful day now." I said, and then started pushing the cart with all of the groceries in it away from the cash register.

Aaliyah walked right beside me.

"You get recognized all over the place," Aaliyah told me.

"I know." I said.

Aaliyah and I exited the store and walked across the parking lot to the car.

Once we got to the car, we both put the groceries in the trunk of the car.

After we finished that, I closed the trunk, and then I pushed the shopping cart to a place where a bunch of other shopping carts were.