Chapter 194

"Did we seriously leave this candle lit all this time?" Shawn asked after I had just hung up with Bailey.

We had talked for at least 45 minutes about all kinds of random stuff.

I looked up at Shawn from my phone and saw that he was standing right by the candle that we lit earlier.

"Oh shit. We forgot to blow it out." I said as I put my phone down beside me.

"Yeah we did." Shawn said.

"Well, blow it out." I told him and he blew the candle out.

"If that candle caught anything on fire, that would've been bad." Shawn said.

"You think.." I replied.

"Anyways, I'm going to go take a quick shower. I'll be out in a few." Shawn said, walked in the bathroom, and then shut the door behind him.

"I wanna hear some singing! Serenade me!" I said loudly to Shawn.

"You got it, darling." I heard Shawn say, and then I heard the shower turn on.

I chuckled, grabbed my phone, laid down in the bed, and then went to Snapchat.

Suddenly, Shawn started singing Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley.

He's for real singing this song, isn't he?

I smiled, and then recorded a video of him singing.

Before posting it on my Snapchat story, I typed, "I told my boyfriend to serenade me while he was in the shower and this is what he sings...❤️"

That was my caption.

I looked to who snapchatted me because a few people have.

What a surprise. The most recent person who snapchatted me was Brian.

I opened it and it was just a silly picture of himself. He was just doing a silly face.

I replied by taking a silly photo of myself.

After I sent the photo, I chuckled at myself.

The next song Shawn decided to start singing was You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.

He is a huge TS fan. HUGE. So, it doesn't surprise me that he's singing this.

I sang softly along with him because I couldn't help it.

You Belong With Me is such a catchy song. I don't know anyone who wouldn't sing along to that song.

As I continued to sing along, I opened a few other snapchats from a few other friends and replied to them.

By the time that song ended, I finished opening up all the snapchats that weren't opened before.

After I was done with Snapchat, I locked my phone, put it on the nightstand beside the bed, rested my head on the pillow, and then stared at the ceiling.

A second later, I heard the shower turn off.

I continued to look up at the ceiling until I heard the bathroom door open. Then, I looked over and saw Shawn with a towel around his waist.

"That was a quick shower." I smiled at him.

"I know." Shawn said as he walked over to my side of the bed.

He smelled wonderful.

"You do smell good though." I told him.

"I'm going to get dressed, and then we can cuddle. K?" Shawn smiled as he looked down at me.

"Okay, handsome." I smiled, and then he went to his suitcase.

He got out some clothes, and then changed right in front of me.

I mean, we did have sex, so we have both seen everything.

I still couldn't help but blush though.

Once he was dressed, he climbed in the bed next to me, and then said, "Crap. I need to brush my teeth."

"I do too, actually." I told Shawn.

"Let's go then." Shawn said, and then got back out of the bed.

I got out of the bed, we both grabbed our toothbrush, I grabbed my tube of toothpaste, and then we walked into the bathroom together.

We both quickly brushed our teeth, and then we got back in the bed.

Shawn snuggled up next to me and we just laid there beside each other.

"I'm so in love with you." Shawn just randomly said as he stared into my eyes.

"I'm so in love with you." I smiled while replying.

"How did I get so lucky?" Shawn asked.

"The question is, how did I?" I asked.

"I swear I'm going to marry you one day." Shawn told me.

"You are, eh?" I smiled.

"Yes." Shawn said, and then we both began cuddling with one another.

"Where's your phone?" I asked Shawn.

"I don't know. Why?" Shawn said.

"I don't know. I honestly don't know why I asked that." I said, and then we both chuckled.

"I could honestly fall asleep right here right now." Shawn told me.

I looked at him and saw that he had closed his eyes.

"Me too," I said and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, baby." Shawn said.

"Goodnight," I said while smiling.