Chapter 179

As I was uploading the video to my YouTube channel, Aaliyah came in the room with a bunch of Santa hats.

"Skyler, you need to wear this. You'll totally rock one of these." Aaliyah said.

I looked up from my phone and she was standing right in front of me with the hats in her hand.

"It's not Christmas yet," I told her.

"It's getting close though." Aaliyah smiled, and then put a hat on her head.

"You would look cute," Shawn told me.

"See. Shawn even said you would look cute." Aaliyah said, and then handed me a hat.

I looked at Shawn saying, "If I'm wearing this, you're wearing one too."

"Okay. Aaliyah, gimme a hat." Shawn said, and then grabbed one out of her hand.

We both put the hats on at the same time.

Then, we looked at each other.

"You look cute," I smiled at Shawn.

"Not as cute as you do," Shawn smiled at me.

"You guys both look adorable," Aaliyah smiled at the both of us.

"Oooh, we do. Here Shawn. Lean in. Let's take a selfie." I said as I was checking the both of us out in my phone camera.

"Okie," Shawn said and snuggled against me.

We both each made a silly face and I took the photo.

"That's cute," Shawn smiled as we looked at the photo.

"I'm going to put a filter on it and post it to my Instagram," I said.

"Oh hell no, you're not. I look like such a dork in that photo. You are not posting that." Shawn told me and grabbed my phone out of my hand.

"Why?" I whined.

"This photo is not meant for the internet," Shawn said.

"Can you please give me my phone back?" I asked politely.

"Not until you tell me you're not going to post that photo." Shawn said.

"Shawn, please."

"Not until you say that you're not going to post the photo." Shawn repeated.

I sighed, rolled my eyes, and then said, "Fine. I'm not going to post it."

"If you will, you'll feel the wrath of me." Shawn said as he handed me back my phone.

"Oh, I will, eh?" I smiled.

"Yes, you will." Shawn couldn't help but smile back.

Aaliyah laughed.

"I dare you to post it just to see what Shawn will actually do." Aaliyah said.

"Okay." I smiled, and then pulled up the Instagram app on my phone.

I quickly got off the couch as Shawn tried to grab the phone away from me.

I instantly ran out of the room.

"You better run faster! Shawn is coming!" I heard Aaliyah say.

"What is going on?!" Drew chuckled as I ran past him.

"Shawn is trying to get me." I told my little brother as I ran to the staircase.

"You are not going upstairs! Drew, stop her!!" Shawn yelled.

Drew suddenly ran to me and grabbed me.

He held me until Shawn got to me a few seconds later.

"Good job Drew," Shawn smiled at Drew and then gave him a high five.

Then, Drew let go of me and Shawn wrapped both of his arms around me.

"That was fun," I chuckled as I looked up at Shawn.

"Yes it was. Now, are you for real going to post that photo?" Shawn asked me.

"No," I replied.

"Good." Shawn smiled.

"Hey love birds." Bailey smiled as she came to us.

"Hey." I smiled, and then rested my head against Shawn's shoulder.

"Wait. You guys look cute. Don't move." Bailey stopped walking and stared at us.

She quickly pulled out her phone and took a photo of Shawn and I.

"Now, that's a really good photo." Bailey smiled as she looked at her phone.

I took my Santa hat off while saying, "Here. Can you get another photo? Where's the mistletoe?"

"Ooh," Shawn smiled big.

I rolled my eyes, took Shawn's hand, and then led him under the mistletoe.

When we got under the mistletoe, Shawn fixed my hair.

I smiled at him saying, "You should take your hat off too."

"Yeah, I probably should." Shawn said and took his hat off.

"Wait, before we take the photo..." I said, and then fixed Shawn's hair.

"Okay, you guys look perfect." Bailey said after I finished fixing Shawn's hair.

"She looks perfect." Shawn said talking about me.

"Aww babe." I smiled at him.

"Alright. Let's take this photo." Bailey said excitedly.

Shawn and I turned to face each other, and then we both started to lean in.

Shawn started to smile, but I wiped that smile off by pressing my lips against his.

As we kissed, I felt Shawn grab my hand.

Immediately, sparks went flying. Sparks were totally flying during this kiss.

"Damn. I wish I had a Shawn in my life." Bailey said, and that's when I pulled away.

"I need to see that photo." Shawn said.

"I'm totally going to post that one." I smiled at Shawn.