Chapter 185

"Hey butthead. Get out." I heard Aaliyah say once she came into the bedroom.

She was talking to Shawn.

"Why?" Shawn asked.

"Why the questions? Can you just leave?" Aaliyah asked.

Can Shawn just please leave? I love him, but I don't want him knowing that I have my period.

"Okay fine." Shawn said, and then a few seconds later Aaliyah opened the bathroom door.

She handed me a pad, and then went to go fetch me a clean pair of underwear.

"Thank you so so much for doing this. I owe you big time for helping me." I told Aaliyah once she came back to me with a pair of my underwear.

I switched my underwear, took care of my business, brushed my teeth, and then got out of that bathroom.

Aaliyah was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me.

I walked to my suitcase and changed clothes.

After that, I put my hair up in a messy bun and followed Aaliyah out of the bedroom into the living room where Shawn was.

"Hey beautiful girlfriend." Shawn smiled at me.

"Move over, you dork." I chuckled as I went over to sit by him on the couch.

I sat by him on the couch, and then he wrapped his arm around me.

"I like you in a spaghetti strapped shirt." Shawn said as he looked at me.

I was wearing a spaghetti strapped shirt.

I know it's cold outside, but I don't think we are going outside anytime soon so I just grabbed the first thing I saw in my suitcase that was a shirt.

"I guess I'll go into the kitchen." Aaliyah said, and then went into the kitchen.

A minute later, Aaliyah came back into the room saying, "Brian made breakfast, you guys."

"Oh right. Let's go then." I said as I got up from the couch.

Shawn and I followed Aaliyah into the kitchen.

"Ooh, some bacon, sausage, and eggs. Dude, you went all out." Shawn said as he scanned all the food Brian made.

"Yep. I went all out for my best friends." Brian said happily.

"You're so sweet. This looks so tasty. I can't wait to eat some of it." I told Brian.

"What are you waiting for? Grab a plate!" Brian told me.

"Okay." I smiled, grabbed a plate, and then filled it with food.

"Oooh, bacon." Aaliyah smiled as she stared at the bacon.

"Where's Drew and them?" Shawn asked as he went ahead and grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate that was filled with bacon.

"I don't know. Probably still sleeping." Brian said.

"Bailey and the rest of the girls are still sleeping. I know that." Aaliyah told me as she was making herself a plate of food.

"I would be still sleeping if someone didn't wake me up." Shawn said and then eye-balled Brian.

"I wanted some company out here." Brian said.

Once we each got our plate of food and a drink, we all sat down at the table together.

I sat in between Shawn and Brian.

Aaliyah sat on the other side of Brian.

"So, how do you get your messy bun to look like that?" Brian asked as I gathered a few pieces of egg on my fork.

"Look like what?" I chuckled as I looked at him, and then put the fork in my mouth.

"Your messy bun actually looks really good." Brian said as he kept looking at it.

"Oh, well thanks." I replied after I swallowed what was in my mouth.

"It really does for a messy bun, and I'm not just saying that because I'm your boyfriend." Shawn told me after he took a bite of a sausage.

"Sky has some talent." Aaliyah said, and then took a sip of water.

"She sure does." Shawn smiled at his sister, and then at me.

Shawn has such a great smile. Like geeseeeeee.

"So, I think we should all go out and do something today. We all should get out of this cabin." Brian said with his mouth full.

"Like what?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"Uh I don't know. We could all go caroling to random people's houses?"

"Brian, you seriously think that's a good idea?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yeah. We have Shawn Mendes with us. People would love us." Brian said happily.

Shawn shook his head.

"What? Does my idea suck that bad?" Brian asked.

"No, I just think Shawn shouldn't be involved if we do go caroling." Aaliyah said.

"Aaliyah is right, man. It's not a good idea for me to go caroling with you guys because do you know what it would turn into?" Shawn said.

"It would turn into a Shawn show." Brian said.

"Yep, exactly." Shawn replied.

"Then, let's not do caroling. I want to do something that Shawn can be apart of." Brian told us.

"How about ice skating? I saw a place that's kind of close to here where there's ice you could skate on." Aaliyah said cheerfully.

"Ice skating is not a bad idea." I smiled as I looked at her.

"It really isn't." Shawn agreed.

"Then, ice skating it is." Brian said.