Chapter 165

Yep. There's no extra bedroom.

"After I change, I'll just sneak into Brian's room and sleep in his room. Drew, you can sleep in here with Shawn." I said as I leaned up against the door.

"Skyler, there's plenty of room for you to sleep in here too. We have an air mattress." Shawn told me.

"Nope, I'm good." I said, placed my stuff down on the ground, and then walked in the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom, went back into the room to get some clothes, and then walked back in the bathroom to change.

After I changed, I walked into the room and saw Shawn shirtless.

I tried not to look at his abs, but I couldn't help it.

"Hey sis! I think all of us could fit in this bed together." Drew said as he looked comfy laying in Shawn's bed.

"No Drew. I'm sorry, but it'll be uncomfortable." I told him.

"Drew, it's okay. Let's just let her be." Shawn told Drew.

Shawn and I both locked eyes, and then a second later I turned to my suitcase.

I grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, and then brushed my teeth.

Once I was finished with that, I said, "I'll see you boys in the morning..well it's the morning now. I'll see you guys later. Oh, and which room is Brian's, Shawn?"

"The room right across." Shawn said, and then stretched out on the bed beside Drew.

"Okay, thanks. Bye." I said.

I left the room and went to Brian's.

When I got to his room, I opened the door slowly hoping not to wake him, but of course the door made a sound.

"Skyler?" I heard Brian say.

"Yes, it's me." I said as I entered the room and shut the door behind me.

"I'm guessing you and Shawn are back together." Brian said, and then he turned on a lamp beside his bed.

"I guess so," I said.

"What do you mean 'I guess so'?" Brian asked.

"I don't know. I'm just tired. Can we please go to bed? We can talk after I wake up."

"Of course," Brian said.

As I got in the bed beside him, he turned off the lamp.

I turned on my side with my back towards Brian.

"Shawn has been a wreck without you." Brian said.

"Brian, shush." I said, and then closed my eyes.

"Did you like his abs? He's been working out." Brian said. I bet he was smiling.

"Shut up!" I chuckled and threw a pillow at him.

Brian laughed a little, and then he stopped.

I must've slept through most of the day because whoever woke me up said, "Skyler, it's 2:00. You need to get up."

I opened my eyes and it was Shawn.

"Hey." I said as I looked at him.

"Hello sleeping beauty," Shawn smiled at me.

"Where's Brian?" I asked.

"Outside with Prash," Shawn replied.

I sat up in the bed as Shawn sat on the corner of the bed next to me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm great. What about you?" Shawn replied.

I smiled and said, "Pretty great."

I stretched my arms out, and then Shawn said, "The girls are waiting to see you."

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In the living room hanging with Jon." Shawn replied.

"So they're here?"

"Yes," Shawn nodded his head.

"Alright. I gotta take a shower." I said as I got out of the bed.

"Yes you do," Shawn said.

"Shawn," I said and he laughed.

"I'm going to use your shower since my clothes are in your room." I told Shawn.

"Alright," Shawn said and I walked into his room.

First thing I saw was his journal just laying on his bed.

His journal was open.

I looked closer and saw the song he was working on. It was called 'If I Can't Have You'.

I started reading the lyrics he had written so far, but suddenly Shawn rushed in the room.

He grabbed the journal saying, "You can't see that."

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"You just can't," Shawn replied and left the room with the journal in his hand.

Okay...that was weird.

Shawn never cares if I read his journal. Why does he care all of a sudden?

I picked out an outfit for me to wear out of my suitcase, laid it out on the bed, made sure the door was locked, and then went in the bathroom to turn on the shower.

I turned on the shower, got undressed, picked a music playlist for my phone to play, placed my phone on the bathroom counter, and then got in the shower.

As I poured shampoo in my hand, I started to think.

Could've the song that Shawn's been writing be about Hailey Baldwin? That's why he took his journal away?

What am I thinking, he's over Hailey. He apologized to me. He bought me roses.

Shawn loves me.