Chapter 164

It took me a few minutes, but I finished packing. Shawn helped a little bit, but not that much.

Shawn zipped up my suitcase, and then as he lifted it off the bed he said, "Oh god. This suitcase is heavy."

"You can get that. I'll get my bookbag and this other bag." I said as I put my bookbag on and grabbed a bag that I put the remainder of my things in.

I had more stuff than I thought. It all couldn't fit in my suitcase and bookbag.

"Alright," Shawn said.

He picked up the suitcase as I turned off the lights.

"Let's go," I said when I finished turning off the lights, and then walked out of the room.

"I'm going to sleep late," Shawn said as he followed me out of the room.

"Me too," I said.

We both walked down the stairs, turned off the lights downstairs, and then exited the house.

Shawn locked the house, put the key back in it's hidden place, and then met me at the car.

"Drew is knocked out," I chuckled as I looked through the window of the backseat.

"I knew that he would crash sooner or later," Shawn smiled at me and opened the trunk of his car.

I walked to the trunk of the car as Shawn put my suitcase in it.

Then, I put my bookbag and the bag that I had in my hand in the trunk.

After that, Shawn shut the trunk, and then I told him, "Give me the car keys."

"Skyler-"

"I'm going to drive, mister. Hand me the keys." I said and held out my hand to him.

Shawn sighed, and then put his hand in the pocket of his skinny jeans.

A few seconds later, he pulled the car keys out of his pocket and gave them to me.

"Thank ya," I said, and then walked to the driver's seat.

Shawn got in the front seat as I got in the driver's seat.

I put the key in the ignition, put my seatbelt on, pulled out of the driveway, and then started driving.

"Hey, do you think it's okay if I put the radio on low?" I asked Shawn.

"I think it's fine." Shawn said.

I turned on the radio and quickly turned down the volume.

"Shit, I didn't know the volume was up that high." I said softly.

It was loud.

I checked in the rear view mirror and saw that my little brother was still sleeping.

I connected my phone to the AUX cord and I made my phone start playing my music.

"You like Quinn XCII now?" Shawn asked as he noticed that FFYL by Quinn XCII started playing.

"Yeah. He just appeared on one of my Spotify playlists this one time, and then ever since I've been listening to him some. I like him." I told Shawn.

"Oh, cool." Shawn said.

"Wait, how do you know about Quinn?" I asked.

"Uhh, ummm.."

"Okay, one question. Does Hailey like him?" I asked.

There's nobody else I know who would like Quinn.

Shawn sighed, and then said, "Yes she does."

"That's how you know him," I said.

"Yeah..." Shawn replied.

Then, all of a sudden, I started flashing back to that day where we all were together and Hailey basically clinging to Shawn.

A second later, I snapped out of it.

"Sky, you okay?" Shawn asked looking concerned.

"Y-yeah, I'm good." I told him.

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, but from here on out..nobody talks about Hailey." I said making myself clear.

"Got it." Shawn said.

I took a deep breath, and then focused on the road in front of me.

The rest of the ride was pretty quiet.

Shawn didn't sleep.

I guess we were just both thinking about everything.

When we finally got to the cabins, I parked the car on the side of the street behind Prash's car, turned off the car, and then looked at Shawn who was just staring at me.

"You're so beautiful," Shawn smiled.

"Shawn-"

"What?"

"I'm so not beautiful right now. I mean, look at my hair and my bags. I look like a mess right now." I said.

"You are so wrong. You are still beautiful...even when you're tired and have crazy hair." Shawn smiled.

I rolled my eyes, smiled, took my seatbelt off, opened the car door, and then got out.

Shawn got out of the car and walked to Drew's side of the car.

He opened his car door, and then said, "Wake up, little dude. We are here. We made it."

It took a minute for Drew to open his eyes, but when he did he rubbed them asking, "What time is it?"

"Late," Shawn chuckled.

"Okay," Drew said.

Drew unbuckled his seatbelt, jumped out of the car, and then both of the boys met me at the trunk of the car.

"Are you going to stay with Shawn and the boys or do you wanna stay with me?" I asked Drew as I helped Shawn get our bags out of the trunk.

"I think I want to stay with you tonight. Maybe I'll stay with Shawn tomorrow." Drew told me.

"Okay, okay. You can stay with me, little bro." I said.

"Do you have a key to the girl's cabin because I think it's locked." Shawn told me.

Darnet. I really don't want to stay in the boy's cabin, but at the same time I don't want to wake any of the girls up.

I sighed, and then said, "I guess we are sleeping in the boy's cabin tonight, Drew."

The only thing I'm praying is that there's another empty bedroom.

-

Oh my goodness, guys! I'm so so sorry for not updating! It feels like I haven't updated in forever!

College has started and a lot has been on my plate, but I hope you guys understand that I'll update when I can.

I'll try to update more. I'll try to.

I love you guys! Thanks for understanding and all your patience! 🌸💓