Chapter 182

Shawn was close to beating Drew, but Drew ended up winning the game by 3 points.

"Oh my goodness. You beat Shawn!" Brian said after the game while staring at Drew.

"I guess we have a new king of FIFA." Prash said.

Drew couldn't stop smiling.

I turned to Shawn saying, "My brother beat you."

"He sure did," Shawn replied.

Drew came to me and I hugged him.

"Way to go, bud!" I smiled as he hugged me back.

"Thanks. Shawn, you are really good at FIFA." Drew told my boyfriend.

"Not as good as you though, man. You are a beast." Shawn said as Drew and I stopped hugging.

"We are both beasts." Drew smiled at Shawn.

"You right," Shawn smiled back at my brother and gave him a fist bump.

Shawn put down the controller, I scooted closer to him, and then he put his arm around me.

"My boys," I said as I smiled at both Drew and Shawn.

"Nice going, dude. You beat my brother." Aaliyah said as she gave Drew a high five.

Drew smiled at Aaliyah, and then I looked at Shawn.

Did Shawn let my brother win?

"Babe, can I ask you a question?" I asked Shawn.

"Of course. Anything." Shawn answered.

I grabbed Shawn's phone from his lap, went to the notes app, and typed the question, "Did you let my brother win?"

Shawn shook his head yes.

"Really?"

"Yes, I put on an act, but in reality I was letting him win. I did that for you and him." Shawn whispered to me.

"I love you so much," I smiled at him saying.

"I love you more." Shawn said, and then kissed my cheek.

I know how much Shawn loves to be the winner in FIFA like all the time and for him to do what he did to make Drew and I happy...

Seeing Drew this happy is making me so happy.

I grabbed Shawn's hand that wasn't around me and we intertwined fingers.

I rested my head on Shawn.

Immediately after that, my phone started ringing.

I grabbed it out of the pocket of my jeans and looked to see who was calling me. It was my parents.

Shawn saw that my parents were calling me and said, "Here. Let's go into a different room."

"Drew, want to talk to your mom and dad?" I asked Drew.

"Sure." Drew replied.

I got up off the couch and said, "Okay then. Let's go into a different room."

"I'm coming too," Shawn said as he got up from the couch.

I answered the phone as Shawn and Drew followed me into a bedroom. I don't know whose bedroom it was.

"Hey Mom and Dad," I said into the phone.

"Hey babe. How are you?" My mom asked.

"I'm good. I'm just at a cabin right now spending time with some friends, Shawn, Drew, and Aaliyah." I said.

"That's good. Wait, Drew is with you? Have you guys done any drinking?" My mom asked.

"No, not with Drew around we haven't." I told her and glanced at Drew.

"That's good. Don't when he's around." My mom told me.

"We won't." I replied.

"I wish I could see you guys. I miss you and Drew so much." My mom said, and then I put her on speakerphone.

"Mom said she misses us." I told Drew.

"I miss you too, Mom." Drew said into the phone.

"Hey sweetie. Maybe you and Skyler can visit us on Christmas Day. They are letting visitors in during Christmas Day, so that could be a perfect time for all of us to reunite." My mom said.

I instantly looked at Shawn and he grabbed the hand that wasn't holding the phone.

"Yeah, we would love to." Drew answered for the both of us.

"It will be the first time we will all be together." I heard my dad say.

"I'll go with you," Shawn lipped to me.

"Christmas Day it is," I said into the phone.

"I'll come visit you guys too," Shawn said into the phone.

"Is that Shawn? Aww, Shawn. That would be wonderful." My mom said.

"Is that the man that punched me a while ago?—"

"Dad," I said.

"Skyler, it's all good. That punch let me know that Shawn can really protect you." My dad said.

I looked at Shawn and he looked back at me.

"Anyways, do I have to call someone and sign something to come visit you or can I just come?" I asked my parents changing the subject.

"Just come. We will put the word in that you guys are coming." My mom said.

"Okay," I replied.

"Well, we don't want to keep you guys any longer. I bet you guys are having tons of fun, so get back to whatever you were doing and we will talk later. Okay?" My dad said.

"Okay. Bye Dad and Mom." I said.

"Bye," Drew said and I hung up the phone.