Chapter 193

Right when Shawn and I got in the living room, we both plopped right down on the couch.

Manny got the fire place going and turned on Christmas music.

"You should open up a present." Shawn turned to me saying.

"Why not wait till tomorrow?" I asked him.

"I want you to open this one." Shawn said, and then got off the couch.

"I—"

"Oh hush. You are opening one now." Shawn said as he walked to the tree and grabbed one specific present.

When Shawn came back, he sat down right next to me on the couch with the present in his hands.

"I think I know what it is." Karen grinned.

I glanced at her and then back at Shawn.

Shawn placed the present in my lap. The present was perfectly wrapped.

I undid the bow, and then took the wrapping paper off.

Once all the wrapping paper was off, I was holding a decent sized container.

I took the top off, and a bunch of notes were in the container.

"These are all notes that I wrote for you." Shawn told me.

I reached in the container and pulled out a note.

On the note, it said:

open when you're sad.

I put that note back in the container and picked out another note.

open when you're stressed.

Those words were written on top of that one.

I picked up on last one and read what was on top.

open when we are not together. :(

"Aww, you drew a sad face." I said as I started getting emotional.

"Skyler, don't cry." Shawn chuckled as he saw that I was getting emotional.

"I'm not going to." I told him.

I put the note back in the container, put the top back on the container, and then put it down on the floor.

"I love you." Shawn told me as I sat back up in the couch.

"I love you." I looked into his eyes saying.

He grabbed my hand, I scooted closer to him, and then rested my head against his shoulder.

"I'm going to take a look at some of those notes. Is that okay, Sky?" Karen asked.

"Of course it's okay." I smiled at her.

She got up from her chair, grabbed the container, and then carried it over back to her chair.

I then focused on Shawn's hand.

I put it up to my mouth and kissed two of his fingers.

"Aww Shawn. You're the sweetest." Karen said as she looked up from a note she was reading.

"I need to be for my girl." Shawn said, and then smiled at me.

"Well, I think I'm going to go take a shower to get it over with. That way I don't have to take a shower tomorrow." I said as I looked at Shawn's parents.

"Oh okay then. I guess this is goodnight then?" Karen said.

"No, I'm going to chill down here with you guys while she's in the shower. I'm not going to bed just yet." Shawn said.

"I don't think I'm coming back downstairs after my shower." I told Karen and Manny as I got up from the couch.

"So, we will see you in the morning, Sky." Manny said.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Well then, have a great rest of your night. We love you, sweetheart." Karen smiled at me.

"I love you guys too," I smiled back at her.

I blew a kiss to Manny and Karen, and then began to walk out of the room.

Before I walked all the way out of the living room, Shawn said, "I'll come up in a bit."

"Okay." I said, and then walked out of the room.

I instantly went to the staircase and up the stairs.

Once I was upstairs, I went to Shawn and I's room, shut the door, got undressed, and then shuffled one of my music playlists that I had made on my phone.

I walked into the bathroom, placed my phone on the bathroom counter, turned on the shower, and then while I was waiting on the shower to warm up I wiped off the makeup I had on.

Once I finished wiping the makeup off my face, I took a good look at myself in the mirror.

I smiled at myself.

My life is going so good right now. I don't think anything is going to ruin it anytime soon.

I walked in the shower, and then washed myself.

After my shower, I got out, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around me, grabbed my phone, and then checked it.

I looked on Instagram and some famous people were requesting to follow me.

How do they know about me? Oh right, they probably know me because of Shawn.

I put my phone back down on the bathroom counter, dried myself off, wrapped my hair up in a turbie, and then walked into the bedroom.

I went to my suitcase, grabbed some comfy clothes, put the clothes on, and then went back in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I decided that I would FaceTime Bailey.

So, I got in the bed with my phone after I brushed my teeth and FaceTimed her.

She picked up on the third ring.

"Skyler!!" Bailey exclaimed.

"Hey Bails," I smiled into the camera.

"So, what are you and Shawn doing tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Um, we are actually going to see my parents in the morning, and then we are coming back and—"

"Wait, you're going to see your parents?" Bailey said with her eyes wide.

"Yes, but don't worry. Shawn is coming with me." I told her.

"He better go with you." Bailey said.

"Oh, he is." I said.

"Good."

"Knock, knock," Shawn said as he slowly entered the bedroom.

"Speaking about the devil," I said and then looked up from my phone at Shawn.

"What?" Shawn asked, and then got beside me in the bed.

"Hey Shawn," Bailey said as she saw Shawn appear in the camera.

"We were just talking about you." I told Shawn as I looked at him.

"Good things I hope," Shawn said as he looked back at me.

"We were just talking about how you should definitely no matter what go with Sky to see her parents tomorrow." Bailey said.

"Oh I'm going, no matter what. I'm totally going." Shawn told Bailey.