Chapter 174

Shawn let me run my fingers through his hair as we relaxed.

"You know what?" I said.

"What?"

"Let's not tell anyone that we–"

"I wasn't planning to. I don't think other people should know. It should just be between the two of us. It's more special if it's just between the two of us." Shawn told me.

"Agreed," I said.

"You are so beautiful." Shawn said.

"You keep on saying that," I chuckled.

"I know. It's because it's true. You are." Shawn smiled at me.

"Well, you are so handsome." I said as I continued to run my fingers through his hair.

"I know." Shawn grinned.

We both chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you like what I got you for Christmas." Shawn told me.

"I bet I will," I said as I rested my head on Shawn's chest.

"I bet you too. You might get mad at me though..."

"Why would I get mad at you?" I asked.

"Because I got you more than just one thing. I kind of spoiled you a bit." Shawn said.

"Shawn!" I whined.

"You deserve to get spoiled," Shawn told me.

"You do too, but I don't have as much money as you do. So, I couldn't spoil you." I looked at him saying.

"Skyler, you are amazing. I'll love whatever you got me. Trust me. Plus, I already have the greatest gift of all time. I have you. I don't really need anything else." Shawn told me.

"I-I-"

"Shh," Shawn put his finger on my lips.

I signed, and then laid my head back down on Shawn's chest.

All of a sudden, I found that I was really tired.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep by the sound of Shawn's heartbeat.

When I woke up, it was the next day and I was still on Shawn's chest.

I slowly sat up and saw that Shawn was still sleeping.

I smiled at him, and then got off the bed.

I went over to Shawn's side of the bed, pulled the sheets over him, and then went in the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door behind me, and then turned on the shower.

I went to the bathroom, and then by then the shower was warm enough for me to get in.

I took a quick shower, and then after I wrapped a towel around me.

I walked back into the bedroom and I found that Shawn was awake.

He was on his phone.

"Did I wake you?" I asked.

"No," Shawn looked up from his phone at me.

"Okay good. Oh great. Where's my suitcase?" I asked as I saw that my suitcase wasn't in the room.

Am I losing my mind?

I swear it was in here yesterday.

"Aaliyah might've moved your suitcase over to the girl's cabin. Here, I'll go get it for you." Shawn said as he got off the bed.

He put some shorts on, and then started walking towards the door.

I threw him a shirt saying, "You'll need this."

I waited a few minutes.

Shawn finally came back with my suitcase in his hands.

"Thank you so so much." I said as I grabbed the suitcase from him.

"Aaliyah said your toothbrush and toothpaste are in there too." Shawn told me.

I put the suitcase down in a corner of the room, opened it, grabbed my toothbrush, grabbed my toothpaste, and then went back in the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, and then after that I let Shawn have the bathroom.

While Shawn took a shower, I got dressed into a cute outfit, and then after that I decided that I would do my hair.

Before I started doing my hair, I grabbed my phone and checked it.

I checked Twitter and saw that Shawn tweeted last night.

He tweeted this tweet:

My girl, forever and always. ❤️❤️ @SkylerJones

I smiled, put my phone down, and then plugged my curling iron into an outlet that was close by.

I'm going to curl my hair today. I usually never curl my hair so this is going to be interesting.

Right as the curling iron started to really warm up, I heard the shower turn off.

When the bathroom door opened, I looked and saw Shawn come out with a towel around his waist.

"Ah, my beautiful girlfriend." Shawn smiled at me as I picked up the curling iron.

"Where do you think Drew slept last night? God, Drew! Oh great." I said, put down the curling iron, picked up my phone, and then called Prash.

When he picked up, I said, "Please tell me Drew slept with you and that he didn't come near Shawn's room last night."

"He did and why wouldn't you want–ohhhh—"

"It's not what you think. We didn't–"

"Sureeeee," Prash said.

"Okay whatever. Bye." I said, and then hung up the phone.

"So one person knows." Shawn said while looking at me.