Chapter 156

Camila and I talked for a little bit longer, and then I let her go. She was at Shawn's and they were hanging with a bunch of people and I didn't want to keep her from having fun.

I hung up and realized that I got to the staircase, but I didn't go up the stairs.

I walked all the way upstairs, and then went to my room.

I grabbed my laptop, got on my bed with it, and then pulled up YouTube.

The first thing that caught my eye was a recent Shawn interview.

I decided to click and watch it.

"Hey, what up, what up! My name is Evan Watson and I'm coming to you live from LA. We got Shawn Mendes in the building!" The person that looked like the interviewer said.

Shawn just smiled.

"So, Shawn, it's good to meet you.-"

"It's good to meet you too, man. I love being in LA. The people are so nice here." Shawn said while cutting that Evan guy off.

"So nice. Anyways, how are you, dude? Looks like you've been having a crazy life recently. You are in the middle of writing an album?"

"Yes, I am actually. I have to admit, the writing process started out a little slow, but stuff has happened in my life...um...the writing process has become faster. Let's just say that." Shawn replied.

"Okay, well, I'm glad the process is going faster for you. Now, the news about you and Hailey Baldwin has been crazy. There's pictures of you two everywhere. Something must be going on." Evan said.

"Nothing is going on with me and her. Hailey kept on being all flirty with me and I kept ignoring it. That was a dumbass move. I shouldn't have ignored it. I should've told her to get the f-hell away from me. Then, one night, we both went out to a bar together, I ended up getting a little drunk, and then yeah...we ended up..you get what I mean." Shawn replied in an upset tone.

Is he seriously saying all of this?

"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean." Evan said.

"I'm sorry to say this, but I regretted what I did. I regretted it. You know why? Because the girl I was actually with was the love of my life and I hurt her. I hurt her bad." Shawn said and then looked straight into the camera.

"Well, Shawn, we all make mistakes," Evan said.

"I know, but...Skyler, if you're watching this...I need you to know that I'm so fucking sorry for everything I have done. I'm sorry for the language. I miss your laugh. I miss holding you in my arms. I miss-"

I immediately shut my computer.

Tears were streaming down my face.

He told the truth. He told his whole fandom that he cheated on me.

He looked like the only thing he cared about was me in the moment.

That's it. I need to see him. I need to tell him that I need him.

I need to tell him I still love him.

I wiped my tears from my cheeks, and then I decided right then and there that I was going to see Shawn tomorrow.

I'll drive to where he is. I don't care.

He's my everything. I'm nothing without him.

I got off the bed, went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then after that I got in the bed.

I put my computer aside, and then texted Aunt Tracey.

I'll explain later, but I need to see Shawn tomorrow. I just need to. I need to tell him a few things. So, is it okay if I drive over to the cabin tomorrow after I finish at Travis' restaurant?

A second later, she replied.

Of course, honey. 💓 Now, get to bed. You have a fun day ahead.

I laid my phone on the nightstand, turned off the lamp, and then laid down in the comfy bed.

-

Hey everyone! I'm sorry if this chapter isn't the best. I'm just trying to give you guys at least one chapter.

My schedule has just been so busy lately. I'm so sorry. I don't know when things will settle down, but I'll try to update more. I'll try my best.

I hope you guys are having a great summer. 🌸 You're amazing, you're awesome, and you're loved. Never forget. ;)