Chapter 186

"Are you sure this place we are going to is private?" Shawn asked Aaliyah after we had finished eating.

"Yeah it's totally private." Aaliyah replied.

"Here. I'll take care of the plates." Brian told the three of us.

"You will? Thanks dude." I smiled, and then got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Shawn asked me.

"To dress in layers. It's going to be freezing while we are out there." I said, and then went in Shawn and I's room.

A minute later, right when I was about to change, Shawn entered the room.

"Do you have enough warm clothes?" Shawn asked me.

"Yeah I do Shawn. Thanks." I smiled, and then Shawn let me have some privacy while I changed.

After a few seconds, I was in a bunch of layers.

"Can I change now?" Shawn asked as he walked back in the room as I was undoing my messy bun.

"Yeah, you totally can," I said, took a beanie, took my shoes, and then went outside into the living room.

"Wow, you're ready for the cold." Aaliyah told me as I put my beanie on.

"Yeah I am. Hey, is anyone going to wake Drew and those guys up?" I asked as I adjusted my beanie on my head a little bit.

"I guess I will since nobody else will. I'll go to the other cabin too to see if the girls want to join us." Aaliyah said.

"Have fun," I told her and she left.

"Hey, did anyone bring skates?" I asked as Brian came into the living room.

"We can always buy some." Brian replied as he walked to me.

"Where?" I asked.

"There's actually a store that sells them only 15 minutes away from here." Shawn said as he walked into the room.

"What he said." Brian said.

Shawn and I chuckled.

"You look cute." I smiled at Shawn as I saw that he bundled up.

"I know." Shawn grinned and ran his fingers through his hair like he always does.

"Aren't you going to wear a beanie?" I asked as I looked up at him.

Shawn sat down next to me on the couch while saying, "Yeah, but I'm not going to put it on now. I will before we go outside though."

"Okay, cutie." I smiled.

I took my beanie off, grabbed a brush nearby, brushed my hair, and then put my beanie back on my head.

Shawn's phone suddenly dinged.

Shawn pulled his phone out of the pocket of his jeans, and then checked it.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Camila Cabello," Shawn responded.

"What does she want?" I asked.

"We are both thinking of doing another song together, but we aren't sure yet." Shawn said as he looked up from his phone at me.

"You should do it. I mean, you guys should do it. I Know What You Did Last Summer was a huge hit. You both can make another hit." I smiled.

"Would you be okay with us collaborating?" Shawn asked me.

"Shawn, why are you even asking? Of course I'll be okay! I love Camila so much." I smiled.

"I'm asking because it's Camila—"

"Shawn, I just told you. I love her. It's about time that you two collaborate again. I'm like dying to see her. I miss her so much." I said.

"You know, you could call her and she would fly out here." Shawn told me.

"Shawn, she's super busy like you." I looked at my boyfriend saying.

"I know she is, but she would make time to see us." Shawn told me.

"Anyways, you guys should really make another song together. I mean, you guys are Shawn and Camila. You guys make an amazing team."

"We do, don't we?" Shawn smiled and looked at his phone.

"Yes. Now, text Camila right now that you want to make another song. Do it!" I told him.

"Okay." Shawn said, and then texted Camila.

After Shawn sent the text, he looked up at me saying, "For a second, I didn't think you liked Camila."

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Ah, I don't know. I just thought you didn't like her." Shawn said.

"Shawn, she's one of the sweetest girls ever and also she's a really close friend of yours. I truly truly love her." I said.

"You're right. I don't know what I was thinking." Shawn said, and then immediately Brian walked into the room dressed up in a lot of warm clothes.

"Alright. How about everyone that's ready can just go ahead and go and the rest of the people can come when they're ready?" Brian said talking about going to the ice skating place.

"Who else is ready?" I asked Brian.

"Drew." Brian said.

"Okay. I guess the four of us can just go then." Shawn said as he got up from the couch.

"Sounds good. Drew!" Brian called out for my brother.

"Aaliyah can go with Prash, Jon, and the girls." I told Shawn.