Chapter 181

A few hours later, Aaliyah and her girl group showed up and everyone was starting to get hungry.

So, before the FIFA match between Shawn and my little brother, we all ate a quick something.

Once we were finished eating, Shawn was getting pumped for this FIFA match. Really pumped.

Shawn said as he was jumping up and down, "I'm getting ready for the match. Getting my adrenaline up."

"Okay Shawn." I chuckled, and then shook my head.

"Let's go peoples! Into the living room! It's time!" Brian said loudly as he was the first one to exit the kitchen.

"I'm going to win this." Shawn smiled at me.

"Let's go," I said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed Shawn's hand.

I led him into the living room.

By the time we got in the living room, Brian was already starting to hook up the Xbox to the TV.

Soon enough, Aaliyah came in, and then everyone else followed her.

"Hello sister." Shawn smiled at Aaliyah as she sat on the couch with us.

"Hey brother. Hey Sky." Aaliyah smiled.

"Aaliyah, you and Shawn switch sides. I want to be next to you." I said.

Shawn was in the middle of Aaliyah and I and I really wanted to sit by Aaliyah.

"Get up, butthole." Aaliyah smiled at her brother as she stood up from the couch.

"Chill dude. I'm getting up." Shawn chuckled, and then they ended up switching seats.

"I love you guys so much. You guys are the most cutest siblings." I smiled at both Aaliyah and Shawn.

"No, girl, I think you and Drew are the cutest." Aaliyah said as she looked over at me.

Suddenly, Drew came to me saying, "Skyler, wish me good luck."

"Good luck, dude. You're going to beat Shawn." I said and we gave each other a fist bump.

"I know I am." Drew said, and then ran back to sit next to Prash.

"Ooohh. Look at this hot photo of Cole Sprouse." Aaliyah said and then showed me her phone.

She had the most recent photo of Cole Sprouse pulled up on his Instagram.

"He is pretty hot." I admitted as I looked at the photo.

"But I'm sexy, right?" Shawn grinned.

I chuckled saying, "You can say that."

I looked up at Shawn as he said, "HEY!"

"I'm just kidding, babe." I laughed.

"You better be." Shawn said as Jon handed him a controller.

"Hey, we need to binge Riverdale one of these nights...have a girl's night." Aaliyah told me.

"We totally totally should." I agreed with Aaliyah.

"Okay, it's set up now." Brian said excitedly.

"Let the games begin." Jon said.

Shawn clicked on the game, Drew and him picked their players, and then after that the game really began.

The game was very intense because Drew kept scoring, and then Shawn would score.

"Drew! Come on Drew!" I cheered as Drew was getting close to scoring again.

Pretty much everyone was cheering for Drew.

A second later, Drew ended up scoring.

"Man, he is a beast." Shawn admitted as he looked over at me.

Drew was so close to winning the game now.

"He must know his soccer." I said.

Drew looked at me saying, "I'm on a soccer team."

"How come you've never told me until now, lil bro? I would love to come to one of your games." I looked back at my brother saying.

"I just have kept on forgetting to tell you." Drew said, and then looked back at the TV screen to continue playing.

"Now that I know, expect me at your next game." I told him and crossed my legs.

All of a sudden, Shawn's phone started ringing.

"Aaliyah, answer it." Shawn said as he handed his phone to Aaliyah.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes, and then answered the phone as Shawn kept playing FIFA.

"Hey mum," she said.

"Oh! Karen!" I smiled as I looked at Aaliyah.

"Mama Mendes," Brian smiled.

"Shawn is playing FIFA right now against Sky's little brother Drew," Aaliyah said into the phone, and then put the phone on speaker.

"Oh gosh. I bet that's interesting. Babe, can you hear me?" Karen asked.

"Yeah, mum. I can hear you." Shawn said.

He hasn't put down the controller yet.

"I hope you're having fun, babes. I miss you. I miss you both so much." Karen said talking about Aaliyah and Shawn.

"I am having fun, totally, but I have to say mum...Drew is beating the shi-crap out of me." Shawn said.

"Don't cuss," I told Shawn.

"I know." Shawn said.

"Is that the beautiful Skyler I hear?" Karen said.

"Hey Karen." I smiled even though she couldn't see me.

"How are you, beautiful?" She asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" I replied as I took the phone from Aaliyah.

"I'm busy as heck, but I'm hanging in there." Karen told me.

"Well, you got this!" I told her.

"Thank you. Well, I was just calling to check up on all of you. I hope you all have a great rest of your night and I'll call you guys later." Karen said.

"Bye Mrs. Mendes!" Brian said from across the room.

"Oh Brian," Karen said.

Everyone chuckled.

"I love you all!" She said.

"We love you too, Mum!! Bye!" Aaliyah said.

"Bye! Love ya!" Shawn said into the phone.

Then, I hung up the phone.