Chapter 183

After Drew, Shawn, and I walked back into the living room, I took Shawn's hand and led him next to the fire place.

"Here is a blanket, Sky." Aaliyah said as I saw her grab a blanket.

She threw it my way and I said, "Thank you."

"No problem." Aaliyah said.

Shawn sat down in front of the fireplace and dragged me down with him.

I smiled as I sat in his lap.

Shawn suddenly grabbed the blanket from me and wrapped it around the both of us.

We both smiled at one another.

I nuzzled my nose up to his, and then he gave me a short kiss on the lips.

"I'm so happy right now." He told me.

"Me too," I replied.

"You know what would make this night better?"

"What?" I said.

"Some tequila," he smiled and then stood up.

"Shawn—"

"I'm going to make you a drink." Shawn said as he looked down at me.

"But Drew—"

"It looks like he's going to bed." Shawn said as he looked at Drew.

I looked at Drew and he was heading out of the room with Prash.

"He might be, but what if he's not?" I asked as I glanced back at Shawn.

"He won't mind us drinking. Trust me. He's probably used to seeing people drink because of your dad. Anywho, I'll be back." Shawn said, and then walked out of the living room towards the kitchen.

"Is Shawn bringing out the drinks?" Brian asked as he looked at me.

"I guess." I said.

"I'll go help him." Brian said, and then disappeared.

"Hey Sky, I think we are going to head back to the other cabin. We all are wanting to get into our comfy clothes and just chill." Aaliyah came up to me saying.

Her friends were behind her.

"Oh okay. Well, I hope you all have a great rest of your night and I'll see you later." I smiled.

"Thanks. You too." Aaliyah said, gave me a goodbye hug, and then left with her friends.

"I'm going to stay here with you." Bailey smiled as she sneaked up beside me scaring me.

"Hey Bailey," I said as I turned my head to look at her.

"What's up, girl?" She asked.

"Nothing much. I'm just chilling. What's up with you?" I asked.

"I'm just chilling too. It's nice here being at the cabins." Bailey said as she looked at the fireplace.

"It really is nice. I love it here." I said.

"We should really come here more often." Bailey told me.

"Yeah you could, but I can't." I said.

"Yeah, that's right. You can't because of Shawn."

"Yeah, Shawn's schedule is a little crazy these days. Back and forth from Canada to California..."

"You don't have to go with Shawn to California if you don't want to." Bailey told me.

"I know, but he's my boyfriend and if there's an opportunity for me to go...I'm going.." I replied as I looked straight at Bailey.

"Hey hey hey, lovely humans. The drinks are here." Brian said.

I looked up and both Brian and Shawn were entering the living room. They each had a tray of drinks in their hands.

"I'll just take a beer." Bailey said as Brian came to us first.

"You got it." Brian said, and then handed Bailey a beer.

"Thank ya, kind sir." Bailey smiled as she took the beer.

"Anytime, my lady." Brian replied, I chuckled, and then he left us.

Next, Shawn came to us.

He grabbed a glass of tequila off his tray and handed it to me saying, "Some tequila for my beautiful lady."

"Thank you, baby." I smiled at him, grabbed the glass, and then took a sip.

Shawn went away to go give drinks to other people.

"Your boyfriend could make a hot bartender." Bailey smiled.

"That's for sure, but he's already an even hotter singer." I smiled as I checked my boy out as he continued to pass out drinks.

"True dat." Bailey said and took another sip of her drink.

"So, I can sense that you want to tell me something." Bailey said after a few minutes.

She was right. I really wanted to tell her about last night.

"I do," I told her.

"What do you want to tell me?" Bailey asked.

"Uh, um...Shawn and I kind of hooked up last night." I replied.

"WHAT?!" She shouted.

"Shhhh," I told her.

"No freaking way!! Skyler!! That's huge! How was it?" Bailey asked me.

"How was it? It was pretty...I mean really really good. It was good." I told her.

"Oh, I'm so happy you guys finally did it!" Bailey said excitedly.

"Don't tell Shawn that I told you." I told Bailey.

"Oh, I won't." Bailey said, and then suddenly Shawn made his way back over here.

"Hey you." Shawn said as he sat down beside me.

I smiled saying, "Hey handsome."

"Drink more tequila," he told me.

"I will. Don't rush me!" I told him.

"I'm not rushing you, babe." Shawn said, and then took a sip of his tequila.