"I'm on my way," He said quickly, "Hana, what happened? And why can I hear gunshots?"

"I'll explain everything when you get me!" She yelled and wiped the rain hammering down on her face, "Tell Jae I'm in trouble and I need to talk to him,"

"I'll tell him now. I'll be as quick as I can. Don't get yourself hurt. Please, don't get yourself killed. I know who hurt Darcy!"

"Shit," Hana said, running into traffic, "I can't run and talk. Please just hurry,"

"I promise that I will get to you in time," Seunho said hanging up and Hana made a car stomp on their breaks skidding to a stop almost hitting her. She sent a quick sorry and carried on running down the street.

She had lost the men for now but knew they would catch up quickly. Her throat burned and forced through the pain. Hana ran down an alley and slowed down to catch her breath. She stumbled slightly and coughed, leaning on the wall. Hana rested her head on the wall behind her, enjoying the rain hitting her burning face.

"Shit," She coughed and ran her hands through her soaked hair, "I knew I should have worn more today,"

Hana pushed herself off the wall and wrapped her arms around her, shivering as she felt the rain soaking into her skin. She walked at a quick pace just in case she needed to run again. With every step, she was looking around prepared to fight off people.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and she began to jog ready to meet up with Seunho. Hana looked over her shoulder and her heart dropped when she saw a car skid to a stop and men in black suits got out.

"Shit," She muttered and turned the corner picking up the pace, "What is it with people calling me today?! Harley, this isn't the time!"

"It's...time or never,"

"You are breaking up," She said, crossing the road, "What's wrong?"

"The results...back and...shocked,"

"Harley, you are breaking up," Hana said, running around the corner to see Seunho pacing back and forth in front of the cafe, "Can this wait?"

"I know who...Darcy!"

"What?"

"The semen...was...," Harley said but Hana could only hear crackling, "Don't trust...away!"

The line went dead and Hana cursed. She tried calling back but the signal was poor. Hana wanted to scream in frustration and jogged towards Seunho. He looked up from biting his nail and he ran forward pulling her into a hug.

"Shit," He said, giving her the once over, "I thought you were shot. My heart dropped into my stomach. Quick, get in the car. I'll take you to the station,"

Hana nodded and climbed into the car, "What did Jae say?"

Seunho bumped the heating on and reached into the back seat to hand her a blanket and a bottle of water, "He said it better be important. He was about to go into a meeting with the police commissioner,"

Hana shivered and pulled the blanket around her shoulders. She opened the water and downed almost half of it, "He's going to love what I have to say,"

"Is that sarcasm?" Seunho frowned and pulled away from the side of the road, "I can never tell and do you want to tell me who did that to your neck?"

Hana sighed, "Just a jealous bitch. Namjoon isn't behind the killing of Wonho,"

"What? How can you be so sure?"

"Evidence points elsewhere," She said, stifling a yawn, "Jesus. I'm so tired,"

"You would be," Seunho said and he stopped at the traffic lights, "It will be a serious power nap back to the station Hana. There aren't many cars on the road today,"

Hana's phone buzzed in her hand and she unlocked her phone. Her heart stopped on her when she read the message and a hand reached over to her taking her phone from her. She looked up at Seunho as he read the message.

"I see," He said, "And here I thought I would get away with it. I thought I had got rid of all the evidence of the assault but you can't keep your nose out of other people's cases. Can you?"

Hana opened her mouth to say something but her words were more like a slur and her head started to spin, her body heavy.

"That's right," Seunho said, placing a pair of cuffs on her wrists, "Go to sleep. It's well needed don't you think?"

Hana tried to fight with her body to stay awake and the last thing she saw before she blacked out, was Seunho grinning widely at her.

A/N: Well done for those who guessed it~

Don't forget to vote and comment.

There will be an announcement at the end of the next chapter so make sure you keep your eyes open for the update. I know that this book is long but please stay with it.

Stay weird <33