His nightmares: Raphael

You and Raph were watching TV together. Unfortunately for him, you were forcing him to watch (your favorite TV show) with you. It, literally, put him to sleep. You chuckled as you watched him doze off, his arm loosely wrapped around you. He'd been way overprotective of you ever since the whole ex-boyfriend incident. His light snoring was so cute. Little did you know, he wasn't exactly in a peaceful sleep at the moment. He was having a nightmare.

You were walking sheepishly through the dark, wet streets of New York. It was an eerie scene where only one flickering street lamp provided enough light for Raph to see you from the rooftop. You bit your lip nervously while you whimpered with fear. All Raph wanted to do was get down there and, obviously, protect you. But he couldn't, on account of the fact that he was chained to the roof! He could only watch in horror as his beloved girlfriend walked helplessly through the darkness. Suddenly, none other than your ex-boyfriend emerged from a corner, holding a large bin of....wait for it....cockroaches. He scattered them all over the floor and they raced towards you. You screamed in terror along with Raph who was still struggling on the rooftop to get to you. Then, the roaches started eating you alive! And poor Raph had to watch!

"(Y/n)!," Raph screamed as he jumped up off the couch. You jumped and nearly fell off the couch yourself. "Raph!," you yelped, "Raph what happened?!" He breathed quickly while frantically looking around the room, in a stiff fighting stance. You stood up and tried to put his arms back down. For a second, he didn't move. But suddenly, he pulled you into a tight hug, squeezing his eyes closed. "I'll never let evil hungry cockroaches get you! Ever! You hear me! I'll never let them get you!," he yelped. His hug was so tight that it was almost hard to breathe. "Uh...ok Raph...no evil cockroaches," you squeaked, gasping to breathe. He realized how tight he was holding you and quickly let go. "Sorry," he said, feeling kind of embarrassed. You caressed his cheek with one hand, the other wrapped around your waist. He kind of hurt you in that hug, but you tried your best to hide it. "Baby it's ok. I'm ok," you said softly. He smiled slightly. "I'm sorry about the hug....and for being such a softy," he said even softer than you did as he pulled you into a much gentler hug. You giggled. "I like you when you're a softy sometimes," you said, "Now tell me all about this evil cockroach dream."

*Hey Guys! I'll have Mikey and Donnie's nightmares up tomorrow! I'm like exhausted so I only wrote these two for now. But don't worry I'll try to have the next two up ASAP! Stay beautiful!!

-Jet*