When you have a cold: Michaelangelo

You were literally laying on the floor in your room. The bed was just too far away and you felt awful. You whined to yourself a little. Then, you heard a knock on your balcony door. You looked up and saw Mikey. He had his face pressed up against the glass. You smiled and motioned for him to come in. He smiled and rushed to your side. "Someone's sicky," he said. Then he picked you up bridal style and laid you in your bed. You smiled. "Thanks Mikey," you say weakly. "Why were you on the floor?," he asked. "The bed was too far," you responded. He giggled and pulled out a bottle of liquid cold medicine and a spoon. "You brought me a present," you say sarcastically. He smiles as he pours some cold medicine into the spoon. "Yup! Open wide," he says. You could've given yourself the medicine, but it was cute that Mikey wanted to do it for you. You opened your mouth and he gave you the medicine. "Thanks Mikey," you say. He smiles and runs over to the balcony. Then, he comes back with a funny movie and puts it into the TV. "Laughter is the best medicine," he says as he lays down next to you. "You're right, but I don't want to get you sick Mikey," you say. He smirks. "Hey, if my lady's sick, then I gotta be here," he says. You smile and cuddle up to him. He wraps his arms around you and you both watch the movie in blissful silence.