Girly Songs: Leonardo

You were listening to your iPod on the couch in the lair. You tapped your foot to the rhythm of "Since You Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson. Suddenly, you craved pizza. So, you got up, leaving your iPod laying on the couch. You grabbed some money from your room and headed to the pizza place. Once you were gone, Leo walked over to the couch and accidentally sat on your iPod. He grabbed it from under him and looked at the screen. "Hmm," he mumbled as he popped your headphones into his ears.

When you returned, you put the pizza in the kitchen and noticed that your iPod was missing. You looked around the couch and then heard Leo. He was in his room singing. You creeped over to his door. "Dedicated you took the time! Wasn't long until I called you mine! Yeah! Yeah! Since you been goooooone!," he sang. You giggled and opened the door a little more. Then, you started singing. "And all you'd ever hear me say! Is how I picture me with you!," you sang loudly. He jumped and blushed as he paused the music. "Uh...uh...I was just....uh," he stuttered. You giggled. "C'mon I thought this was a duet," you say as you turn the music back on. "SINCE YOU BEEN GOOOOONE!," you two sang together.