When you leave him alone in your room: Raphael

You and Raph were watching a movie. You were both really into it when you noticed you were out of popcorn. "Crap. No more popcorn," he says. You smile. "I'll go make some more," you say. He smiles back and pauses the movie. You get up and run to the kitchen. While you're gone, Raph looks around. It's the perfect opportunity for him to snoop around your room. He looks around for something embarrassing. Then, he finds YOUR DIARY. He smirks and opens it up. He flips through it until he finds a page with a heart on it with his and your initials inside it. He giggles and starts reading.

Raph is so freakin' cute. We both had our first kiss today and it was amazing! He is such a good kisser! His lips were so soft! Oh my gosh! I like, almost passed out from how good the kiss was! He is so amazing. I am so lucky to call him mine.

He blushes. Suddenly, he hears your voice. "Having fun?," you ask angrily. He jumps and looks at you. You snatch your diary out of his hands and look at the page he was on. "Raph!," you yell. He's still blushing, and he doesn't say anything. It infuriates you. "Oh my gosh stop blushing and being adorable and say something!," you yell. He giggles and puts a hand around your waist. He pulls you into a kiss. "I'm so lucky to call you mine, too," he says.