When you faint: Raphael

Raph and his brothers were just getting back from a mission. They were fine, but Raph got cut in the arm by a huge blade. It was a pretty deep cut that probably would require stitches. He walked into the lair to show you. Little did he know, you didn't really like blood. "Hey (Y/n)! Come check this out!," he called to you, sounding proud of his little wound. You rushed over to him, and your eyes widened at the sight of his arm. "Donnie's gonna stitch me up. Cool, huh?," he said. Your face went pale. "Oh m-my....cut...blood...Raph," you said as you stumbled backwards and passed out. Raph caught you with his uninjured arm. "(Y/n)!," he yelled as he set you on the couch gently. He gently patted your face with one hand, still yelling your name. "Come on, babe! Wake up! I'm fine! My arms fine! Wake up!," he yelped. Your eyes fluttered open. "Oh woah what happened," you said, putting your hand to your forehead. "You fainted," Raph said, still a little panicked. You chuckled. "That's funny, I only faint at the sight of bl-," you said, but then you saw Raph's arm again. He grabbed your shoulders and shook. "Don't you pass out again! I'll freak out! Stay awake!," he yelled. You covered your eyes with his bandana strap so you couldn't see his arm and let out a little giggle. You loved it when Raph got all worried about you.