Asking you out: Michaelangelo

You were brushing your hair in your room. Just as you finished brushing the last piece of tangled hair, you heard a tap on your balcony door. You looked at the balcony only to see Mikey holding a bouquet of orange carnations. You opened the door and let out a girly gasp. "Oh my gosh they're beautiful Mikey!," you yelled. "Thanks they're for you!," he said, happily handing you the bouquet. You smile. "Thank you! But what are they for," you ask, taking the flowers and smelling them. "You," he said smiling. You giggle. "I want to ask you something," he says, a blush appearing on his face,"How would you feel about calling me your boyfriend?" Now you were blushing. "I.....I would love that Mikey," you say. He smiles a big goofy smile. "Great! So I can call you my girlfriend," he asks. "It would be an honor, dude," you say. He immediately hugs you and lifts you up and spins you around. You laugh with delight. "Ok I gotta get home to tell my brothers! Bye!," he says happily. Before he takes off, he quickly plants a little kiss on your cheek and waves goodbye. In shock, you wave back and place a hand on your cheek where he kissed you. 'He just kissed me' you think 'He just kissed me'.