When your ex-boyfriend bothers you: Michaelangelo

You were at a skate park with some friends. You were having a great time until you saw someone. Your ex-boyfriend. You pulled out your phone and texted Mikey.

You: Hey baby! I'm at the skate park, wanna come?

You didn't want to mention your ex because you didn't want Mikey to worry. You just wanted him to be there so if your ex saw you he would back off. Mikey didn't reply, though. So, you just skated with your friends and avoided eye contact with the guy. When it was time to leave, you took an alleyway shortcut. You walked cautiously and then you saw someone block the exit. "Hey you," he muttered. It was your ex. "Get out of the way," you said as you made your way up to him. He held his position. "C'mon hon, lets get outta here and have some fun like we used to," he says as he backs you against a wall. "Never," you say, shoving him. Suddenly, he trips you and you fall on the hard concrete. "Ouch," you say quietly. "Baby I miss you. And it's not like you could actually get another boyfriend so you must miss me," he hisses. You glare at him. "I actually DO have a boyfriend and he's awesome! So, if it wasn't clear, no I don't miss you," you say. He frowns. "Well," he says as he grabs the collar of your shirt and lifts you off the ground, "where is this awesome boyfriend of yours?" You struggle a little, but he won't loosen his grip. "H-home waiting for me," you say as you try to kick him. "Oh you live with this guy? Oh my gosh you are such a liar," he says as he throws you against a wall. "I'll take him any day," he says. Suddenly, Mikey lands in front of you. "Really?," he says, swinging his nunchucks. The guy's eyes widen. "What the he-," he says, but he is interrupted by Mikey hitting him. Mikey beats him up for a little while, then lets his run. "Yeah! NEVER TOUCH MY LADY EVER AGAIN FOOL!," he yells as your ex quickly hobbles away. Mikey hugs you. "Are you ok baby," he says. "Yeah I'm good. Oh my gosh thank goodness you came," you say, really relieved that that guy didn't have the chance to hurt you. "You texted me. Was that because of that guy?," he asks, still hugging you. "Yeah but-," you say. "Oh my gosh! This is my fault! If I would've come to the skate park this never would've happened! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry," he says as tears start falling from his eyes. "Mikey it's not your fault. It's ok. I'm ok," you say. He hugs you tight. "I'll never ever let this happen again. I promise," he says.