When you save his life: Donatello

You and Donnie had been working ALOT on your bo staff skills. You were getting good, so Donnie wanted to take you on a mission against the Kraang. You didn't think you were ready, but he insisted. You and him hid behind a dumpster as some Kraang robots discussed their future plans. "D-Donnie," you whispered, "Are you sure I'm ready?" He smiled, showing his gap, and kissed your head. "I'm sure," he replied. Suddenly, you both burst out from behind the dumpster and started taking out the Kraang-bots. You were doing great! You really improved on your skills! Suddenly, you say a big Kraang-bot life up the dumpster, eyeballing Donnie. You gasped and ran to Donnie. The Kraang-bot hurled the dumpster in Donnie's direction as you pushed him out of the way. The dumpster, luckily, didn't crush you. Just your leg. You yelped in pain, and Donnie angrily took out the big robot. The other Kraang retreated and he rushed to your side. He quickly lifted the dumpster off of you and stared at your obviously broken leg. "(Y/n)! Your leg! Oh my gosh why did you do that?! You-! You-! Did that to save me?," he said frantically, but softening as he asked if you did it to save him. You nodded, in too much pain to speak. He exhaled slowly as tears fell from his eyes. He picked you up, being extra careful with your leg. "You didn't have to- I mean you...your leg...you didn't-," he said. You gently stopped him by touching your finger to his lips. "Yes I did," you squeaked. He smiled and kissed your forehead.