When you're ex-boyfriend bothers you: Leonardo

You were at the movies with some friends. You invited Leo, but he didn't want to come. So, you just went with your friends. Suddenly, you spotted your ex-boyfriend come into the theater. You hid behind your popcorn and hoped he wouldn't see you. He did, but he didn't say anything. About halfway into the movie you had to go to the bathroom. You got up and made your way out of the room. You headed towards the bathroom. Suddenly, your ex-boyfriend came out of the theater. "Hey (Y/n)," he said with a smirk. You kept walking and ignored him. Suddenly, he thrust you into a wall. "Hey (Y/n)," he repeated. "Get the hell off me," you say. He chuckles. "You know you still want me, babe," he says, leaning in close to your face. "No I don't. I have a boyfriend who's waaay better than you ever were! And do not call me babe," you say, escaping his grip. He frowns. "A boyfriend? How? Seriously?," he says as he tries to grab you again. You don't let him grab you and you turn away from him and go back into the theater. When the movie finished, you began walking home to the lair. When all your friends had gone, you were pulled into an alley. "Hey!," you screamed, but a hand was put over your mouth. It was your ex. "Listen babe. Your mine, ok? Nobody's gonna take you away from me," he said. You bit his hand and noticed a sewer in front of the alley. "Leo!," you yelped, but then you were pulled back into the darkness of the alley. Your ex kicked you in the stomach, making you fall to the ground. He laughed an evil laugh. Suddenly, his laugh was interrupted by none other than Leo. He slammed your ex-boyfriend into a wall, knocking him out. Then, Leo rushed to you. "(Y-Y/n), are you ok?," he asked, really worried. You smiled weakly as he helped you up. "I am now," you say. He smiles and picks you up. "I'm sorry, I should've came with you. If I was there that creep would've never hurt you," he says sadly. "It's not your fault," you reply. Then, he kisses your cheek and carries you back to the lair. "I love you," he says. "I love you more," you say with a smile.