One Year Anniversary: Michaelangelo

You hid the skateboard you'd painted for Mikey under your shirt. Being yourself, you assumed he wouldn't see it. You giggled as you walked over to the couch. However, Mikey wasn't there. You frowned and went to check his room. Not there either. Finally, you checked the training room. He wasn't there, but there was a little orange sticky note on the floor. You picked it up gently. It read:

I'm at the skatepark! Angel cakes I love you so much!

-Love, your Mikey :)

You giggled with delight and rushed to the skatepark. When you got there, you saw Mikey, in human form, at the very top of the half pipe holding up a sign and some orange balloons. The sign said: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World. You playfully rolled your eyes and walked up to the top of the half pipe. "Angel cakes!," he yelled happily. He dropped the sign and grabbed you shoulders. He kissed every part of you face as you giggled. "Happy Anniversary to you to Mikester," you said through your giggling. He picked you up and spun you around. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (Y/n)!," he yelled. When he set you down, you and him both were blushing. "Oh! Oh! I made you something!," you said as you pulled out his skateboard. He gasped with delight. He took it and slowly looked it over, examining each beautiful detail. "It's awesome dudette," he said softly, seeming like he was still in shock by how much he loved the skateboard. Then, he quickly looked at you. "Oh! I have something too!," he said quickly as he pulled out a box. You opened it and couldn't believe your eyes. It was a spray painted painting of you and Mikey hugging. It was beautiful. "Oh my god, Mikey, I love it," you said as your mouth dropped open a little. He hugged you tightly. "And I love you, dudette," he said happily. You giggled and returned his tight, loving hug.