When you fan girl: Raphael

You went to a movie with a friend. It was starring (your favorite hot actor). You and your friend watched as he flexed his muscles and just looked hot throughout the entire movie. When it finally ended you decided to walk your friend back to her place. The two of you, obviously, talked about (your favorite hot actor) the entire walk. "OMG and did you see his abs!," your friend yelled with joy. "Yes! And his eyes! Oh my gosh his eyes!," you reply happily jumping around a little. You guys fan girl until you leave her at her house and start walking home. Little did you know, Raph was watching you the entire time. You suddenly feel a grip on your wrist and you're pulled to the roof. Before you can say anything, Raph smashes his lips into yours. "R-Raph," you say during the kiss. When he pulls away, you look at him slightly confused. "I just...wanted to remind you how hot I am," he says nervously. You smirk, realizing that he heard your conversation about that actor. "Raphie," you say, "I know you're hot." He looks down. "But you were drooling over that guy (your favorite hot actor)," he says a little angrily. You giggle. "If you think that was bad, you should see what I'm like when I watch YOU train," you say. He looks at you and blushes a little. "Well....good," he replies, protectively wrapping an arm around your waist.