When you embarrass yourself in front of everyone: Leonardo

You were walking into the lair with a HUGE pile of Space Heroes movies, comic books, and action figures. You figured you'd surprise Leo because your one year anniversary was coming up. But you had to get the stuff into your room first so you could hide it until then. So, you slowly tip toed through the lair, struggling to see past the pile of Space Heroes. "(Y/n)?," you heard Mikey say from the couch. "Hey Mikey," you replied. "What are you doing dude?," Mikey's girlfriend asked. "One...year...anniversary," you squeaked, since the pile was really heavy. Then, Raph walked in. "Haha! What is all that stuff?! What the shell (Y/n)!," he yelled through laughter. His girlfriend hit his arm. "It's probably Leo's anniversary present," she said to Raph. "Yup," you said. Donnie and his girlfriend peered into the living room from the lab. "So none of you are gonna help her? Donnie lets go help her," Donnie's girl said. Donnie giggled a little. "Can we just watch this for a little bit longer," he replied. She rolled her eyes at him and was about to get up to help you when....CRASH! You tripped over a rock and fell on the ground, surrounded by all the Space Heroes stuff. "Did somebody just fall?," you heard Leo say from his room. "Oh no! I have to hide this stuff before Leo-," you said. "(Y/n)?," he interrupted. "Uh! Leo! I...uh!," you mumbled as your cheeks turned red. The guys were all laughing, but their girlfriends weren't. "She's fine Leo," Donnie's girlfriend said as she helped you pick up some stuff. "Yeah nothing to see here," Raph's girl said as she grabbed some of the comic books. "Go back to your room before you ruin the surprise!," Mikey's girlfriend yelled as she pointed Leo into his room. He looked at you once more to see if you were ok, then went back to his room. "We got your back," Mikey's girlfriend said. You smiled. "Thanks guys," you said. The guys were all still snickering. Once the pile was back to normal, Raph's girlfriend got up and glared at her boyfriend. "Don't be so mean Raphie, I doubt you'd like it if the same thing happened to me," she said. (Oooo forshadowing)