When your ex-boyfriend bothers you: Donatello

You were doing some homework after school with your friends. Donnie was supposed to meet up with you guys in human form, but he texted you that he was gonna stay home to work on an experiment. You and your friend worked for a while, then decided to get some ice cream. You all entered the ice cream shop and you saw none other than your ex-boyfriend. You cringed a little at the sight of him. Bad memories. Your friend put a hand on your shoulder and you walked to the counter. He spotted you and smirked. "Hey babe long time no see," he whispered to you. You ignored him and got your ice cream. You and your friends all sat down at a table and ate. The whole time he was staring and winking at you. You just looked down and tried to ignore him. When you guys left, he followed you. After all your friends had gone, he caught up to you. "So how ya been," he asked. You ignored him. "Oh c'mon (Y/n). Talk to me," he said. "Please stop," you say dryly. He smirks and pins you to a wall. "I'm still single and I bet you are too baby. So lets get back together," he said while roughly brushing some hair out of your face. "I actually have a boyfriend. And even if I didn't I'd never get back with you," you reply. He looks a little angry, now. "Well where is this boyfriend of yours? Looks to me like your making this up," he said. You pushed him off you. "I'm not now get away from me," you say. He grabs your hair and pulls you into an alley. "Donnie!," you yell. "Ha! Is that your imaginary boyfriend's name!," he yells mockingly, still tugging on your hair. Then, Donnie lands behind him. "Yes that's my name. And I'm not so imaginary," he said as he hit the guy with his bo staff. Your ex let go of your hair and fell to the ground. You backed away a little, so Donnie could beat up the guy. You clapped and cheered a little. Then, Donnie hugged you and brought you to the roof. "I knocked him out," he said, "He won't be messing with you anymore." My hero," you reply, kissing him.