Your birthday: Raphael

You sat in your room, all upset. You refused to come out because you didn't really like getting so much attention on your birthday. You just sat in there on YouTube, like it was a normal day. Suddenly, Raph opened your door. "Hey (cute nickname)," Raph said as he walked in and plopped onto your bed. "Hey Raphie," you said, still looking at your computer. He seemed puzzled, since he knew it was your birthday and figured you'd be a little more enthusiastic. "Uh...do you know what day it is today?," he asked you, tapping your shoulder. "Tuesday?," you replied, raising an eyebrow. "Well, yeah. But...anything else?," he asked. You chuckled a little. "Would it perhaps be my birthday?," you said with a smirk. His face lit up. "Yeah! Uh...uh...I mean happy birthday babe," he said, losing his cool then regaining it. You chuckled again. "Thanks Raph," you said. He seemed confused again. "So...nothing? No girly scream? No need for a party or a present or-?," he said, but was interrupted when you gently slid onto his lap and made him wrap his arms around you. "Nope. I just want you, and me, Netflix, and lots of snuggling," you said with a smile. He laughed a little then pulled your computer towards you two and hit play on (your favorite TV show). "What ever the lady wants," he said. You snuggled up to him and you both watched Netflix together all night. Best birthday gift ever.