When he accidentally hurts you: Leonardo

Leo was in a really bad mood. Him and Raph were fighting, Donnie and Mikey were getting on his nerves, and he couldn't perfect a move he was trying to do. You were really concerned and wanted to do something. You see Raph storm out of the room Leo was in. "Is Leo ok, Raph," you ask. Raph scoffs. "I wouldn't go in there, (Y/n)," he says. You frown and go in anyway. You see Leo trying to do that move again. "Leo? Sweetie? Is everything ok," you say as you cautiously approach him. He doesn't respond. "Leo?," you say again. "Go away," he says. You gulp. "Leo I-," you say. "I said go away!," he yells. Then, you go to put a hand on his shoulder. "Leo if you just-," you say. But suddenly, he perfects the move. He kicks you and you go flying into a wall. You wanted to cry, but you were filled with anger just as much as you were filled with sadness. You stand up, and Leo realized what he just did. "(Y/n), I-," he says. "Don't talk to me Leo!," you yell as you start walking out of the room. Then, you feel a sharp pain in your leg. You stumble but pick yourself up before he can help you. "(Y/n)! Wait! Please," he says. You turn around, tears in your eyes but also fury. "Don't talk to me ever again!," you say. Then, you burst into tears and run out of the lair without acknowledging any of his brothers. You run to your house an look at your leg. There's a huge cut on it. You stitch it up yourself. You cry so hard that you can barely breathe. You feared that you had just lost the best thing that has ever happened to you. You wanted Leo, but the thought of his face made you even more hysterical. "Oh Leo," you said sadly as you buried your face in your hands.