When the girls fight

*Hey Guys! Ok so I kinda skipped over the whole "when you're healing" chapter because I was so excited for this one! So, as we can all assume this chapter takes place a few weeks after the whole incident and everybody is healed and better. Are you ready for a chapter of drama? Have fun girls it's time to pull out the punching gloves!*

The guys all where returning from a Kraang mission. They were all badly beaten up and miserable. Their girlfriends (you guys) all jumped up and ran to their boyfriends. "Baby! What happened?," Leo's girl exclaimed as she helped Leo to the couch. He winced with pain. "Oh ya know, just the Kraang," he explained, "And Raph refusing to listen to directions." Raph and his girlfriend growled. She helped him sit down on the couch and pecked his cheek. "You ok, babe?," Raph's girl asked. Raph chuckled and nodded. Mikey's girl frantically bandaged Mikey's minor cuts with little batman band aids as Donnie's girl went to get disinfectant for her boyfriend. Now, being stuck in the lair for the past few weeks was enjoyable, but it was clear that the girls were getting sick of each other very quickly. Leo's girl was feeling extremely annoyed by the fact that her Leo got hurt because Raph messed up again. She didn't really expect Raph's girl to respond when she said, "I'm sorry you got hurt because Raph was being his hothead self." Before Raph could even say anything, his girlfriend shot a glare at Leo's girl. "Excuse me?," she said, standing up slightly. Leo's girl wasn't intimidated at all, so she stood up too. "You heard me," she said strongly. Raph's girl scoffed. "No I actually don't think so. I think I heard you insult my boyfriend, but that's not possible because if it was you'd be hospitalized by now, sister," she shot back. Leo's girl scoffed now. "Yeah sure. I'd like to see you try. You're all talk and no walk," she said. Raph's girl clenched her fists. "I'll show you walk!," she yelled as she tackled Leo's girl to the ground. The boys all stood in shock, not sure what to do. Then Mikey's girl got up and tried to stop the fight. "Peace and love, guys! Peace and love!," she yelped. Then, Leo's girl grabbed her hair! "Oh just go be a bystander like your innocent boyfriend always does!," she sneered, pushing Mikey's girl back and still kicking at Raph's girl. "Yeah! Just go be stupid like him and stay out of this!," Raph's girl added. Mikey was a little hurt, and his girlfriend noticed a tear escape his eye. "Oh that does it!," she yelled as she joined in. The three girls scratched and clawed at each other, their boyfriends still slightly scared to intervene. They all screamed at each other as they wrestled on the ground. Then Donnie's girl came in and dropped the first aid kit she was carrying. "What the heck guys?! Stop! Stop!," she yelped as she ran over. "Sweetness, I'm not sure you should-," Donnie said, but was interrupted by Mikey's girl. "Oh just let her do something for once! We all know you hold her back!," she yelled to Donnie's girl. Donnie's girlfriend gasped and growled with anger. "Don't talk about by boyfriend that way!," she screamed as she jumped into the fight. It was now that the guys knew they had to do something. Raph jumped off the couch and wrapped his arms around his brawling girlfriend, pulling her out of the fight. "Calm down. Calm down," he said as he rubbed her head a little roughly. "Let me go!," she yelped, squirming. Then, she stopped squirming and gave up, letting her boyfriends hold her tightly. Next, Leo got his girlfriend out. "Shh baby. Calm, relieving thoughts," he said in a reassuring tone as he held her close. Mikey pulled his girlfriend off Donnie's girlfriend and wrapped her in a hug. "Breathe with me, angel cakes! Breathe with me!," he exclaimed in a desperate attempt to calm her down. She did and accepted his hug. "I'm sorry baby," she whispered. Donnie helped his girlfriend off the ground and held his a few inches off the ground so she couldn't run at the other girls. Her feet kicked back and forth quickly until she gave up and practically let her body go limp. Once they were convinced that their girls were calm, the guys all let them go. "Ugh. You three got lucky," Raph's girl stated as she grabbed her boyfriend's hand and dragged him to his room to watch a movie. Leo's girl groaned and quietly apologized as she dragged Leo off to meditate. Donnie seemed a little disheartened by what Mikey's girl had said, and his girlfriend noticed. "You don't hold me back, baby," she said, shooting a dirty look at Mikey's girl. Donnie sniffled and walked off with his girlfriend to the lab, probably to vent. Mikey and his girl were the only ones left in the living room. "I overreacted a little," she said, "That just goes to show them, nobody messes with my Mikey." Mikey smiled at her and she pecked his lips. Then, he picked her up and carried her to his room. "This calls for a cuddle session and a Disney movie marathon," Mikey stated proudly. She nodded, and once they were both settled in, she giggled. "Did I mention that we are all on our periods?," she asked innocently.