When you leave him alone in your room: Leonardo

You and Leo were hanging out and talking. You really had to pee but you felt a little weird about leaving Leo alone in your room. You suddenly couldn't hold it in anymore. "I'll be right back, Leo. I gotta pee," you say. He giggles and nods at you as you walk out of your room. While you're gone, Leo looked around your room a little. He didn't want to snoop but he just couldn't resist. So, he opened up one of your drawers. He gasped. In the drawer was a painting of him and you kissing. He picked it up and noticed that there was a whole bunch of paintings under it. There were all of you and him together! He blushed and admired all of them. They were really good and he really liked the one of you kissing. He even saw one of him carrying you bridal style and he giggled a little. "Leo!," you yelled as you walked in. He jumped and put all the paintings back into the drawer. You turned red with embarrassment. "I....uh...drew those...well...I," you say, stuttering. "I didn't mean to snoop I'm sorry," he says. "You....its ok...uh...I'm sorry...I," you say, still really embarrassed. He smiles. "For what? The paintings? (Y/n) they're beautiful," he says, caressing your cheek. "Really? I....I thought you might think I was weird for making those," you say. "Weird? I write fanfiction! About us!," he says. Then, he seems to realize what he just admitted. He turns red. "What? Really? That's adorable," you say happily. He giggles. "Really?," he says. "Yeah that is like the most adorable thing!," you say. Then, you kiss him. "Can I read it?," you say. He giggles again and replies with another kiss.