When he pranks you: Raphael

You and Raph were in a battle. You weren't particularly fighting hard today. You just weren't feeling like fighting. Raph noticed that you were being kind of lazy and had an idea. He took a Purple Dragon guy and knocked him out. Then, he hid the guy and made a weird noise and fell on the floor. You heard him and knocked out the last Purple Dragon. "(Y/n)!," Raph called. You immediately rushed to him. "Raphael! What happened," you yell, examining him. "That guy....he...he got me. I think this is it," he says. You start hysterically crying. "Raph no! Please no! Oh my gosh stay with me Raph please!," you say through tears. He holds his breath and lets his body go limp. You scream a little. "Raph! No! Raph! Raph! Please!," you yell. Then, he bursts into laughter. "Raphael?," you say, shocked. "You should've seen your face!," he says through his laughter. You stand up and cross your arms. "That was so not funny," you say dryly as you walk towards the lair. He runs up behind you and hugs you. "Sorry baby you were being a little lazy though," he whispers to you. You're already planning revenge. "Ugh your right. I'm sorry," you say, an evil laugh playing in your mind.