When he tries to get your attention: Donatello

You were working really hard on a (best subject) project. You worked so much on it and you just knew it would be the best in the class! Of course, working took you away from Donnie for a while. He was so proud of you at first. You were acting like him, after all. However, he was starting to really miss you. He just wanted to have you sitting next to him when he was messing with the mutagen, not all cooped up in your room. He'd offered to help you with it already, but you turned him down because you wanted this project to be 100% by (Y/n). He just didn't know how he'd get you to pay him some attention! He sighed and slumped onto the couch. Then Mikey walked in. "What's up, Donnie?," he asked as he jumped over the couch and sat next to his brother. Donnie sighed again. "(Y/n)'s been working really hard on her (best subject) project lately. I'm proud of her, but I just want her to spend some time with me," he said. Mikey put a hand on his shoulder. "Dude just tell her you're gonna hang out with April, that'll get her attention," Mikey said happily. Donnie gasped. "I can't do that to (Y/n)! She'll-! She'll-!," he yelled. Mikey giggled. "She'll burst out of her room and make absolutely certain that you DON'T hand out with April," he finishing Donnie's sentence. A smile appeared on Donnie's face. "You're the best Mikey!," he yelled happily as he rushed to your room. "Hey (Y/n)! I'm-!," he yelled, but he stopped when he saw you standing in the doorway, a smirk on your face. "Yooouuu're pretending to hang out with April so that you can get me to pay you some attention," you said, smirking even wider. He chuckled nervously. "Um...well...I....well....I," he squeaked. You kissed his nose. "I finished my project Don, wanna go watch a movie?," you said. He kissed you, smiling in the kiss. "Anything for you, my love," he said. You rolled your eyes playfully and you both walked to his room to watch a movie.