Halloween!: Leonardo

Halloween, your favorite holiday, was finally here! You were so excited that you couldn't contain it! And....you and Leo wanted to go as Starista and Captain Ryan! Just as you were about to head to the costume store, Mikey stopped you. "Dudes! Don't forget to buy Disney costumes," he said excitedly. "What?," you said, confused. "Since we are all going trick or treating together, we are all going with couples costumes, but also group costumes!," he replied. Then, you heard Raph chuckle. "Sorry Leo, no Space Heroes," he said with a smirk. "Awwww," you both whined. Mikey crossed his arms and pouted. "Fine," Leo said. You glared at him for a second, then gave in. "Fine," you said sadly.

You returned with a Snow White gown and Leo had a Prince outfit. You both raced to your room to get ready, since it was nearing 7:00. When you both were finished, you had to admit that the costumes looked good. Even though he was in costume, Leo's human muscles were perfectly displayed. "Niiiiice," you said, making him giggle and blush. "To topside we go!," you cheered. Once you reached the surface, all eyes were on you. You and Leo had the greatest couple outfit by far, at least in your opinion. You and him walked for a few blocks, collecting free candy as you went, until you spotted something peculiar. Your friends house was blasting music with party lights glowing through the windows. You looked at Leo. "S-Should we?," he asked, seeming like he wanted to. You nodded nervously, since this was your first Halloween party as well. You both walked up to the door and knocked lightly. The door burst open a second later and your friend, who had obviously been drinking, welcomed you in. Party time?