When he accidentally hurts you: Raphael

Raph was in a really bad mood, and he was sure making sure that punching bag knew it. You watched him angrily hit the bag for a half hour before making your way over to him. You wanted to know what was up. "Raphael? Is everything ok?," you ask. "Fine," he says dryly. "It doesn't seem like everything's ok," you say. "Leave me alone," he says. "But Raph I-," you say. "Leave me alone," he interrupts. "But if you just-," you say. This time his arm interrupted you, as it shoved you so hard you fell down. Then, he threw a few ninja stars at you. He only did it to scare you, but one of them slits your arm. It starts bleeding a lot and tears started streaming down your face from the pain. He wasn't looking at you so he just yelled,"Now can you stop being so freakin' annoy-" He stopped as he noticed the large cut on your arm. Before he could say anything, you used your uninjured arm to lift yourself up and you ran to Donnie's room. Donnie looked at you in shock as he opened up his door. "What happened?!," he asked frantically. You were crying so hard you could barely speak. "I....Raph...he...ninja stars," you say through stutters of hysteria. Donnie runs and gets a first aid kit. "Its ok. I'll fix you up," he says as he gets out a disinfectant and some stitches. The disinfectant hurt and so did the stitches. You just kept crying, partially from the pain and partially from Raph. "Th....thanks Donnie," you say, leaving his bedroom. You looked quickly into the room Raph was in, only to see him staring at you. "(Y/n)," he said. You stared at him, tears still cascading over your cheeks. Then, you rushed out of the lair, without letting Raph say another word. 'My boyfriend just hurt me' you thought as you rushed home. You ran into your room and jumped onto your bed. You took out your diary and glared at it. Then, you threw it across the room. You laid down and cried into a pillow for the rest of the night.