Cruise Time: Getting ready for the Ballroom!

Leonardo
At around eight'o'clock, you and Leo were finally done putting the finishing touches on your outfits. You wore a beautiful blue dress with a diamond pendant around your neck. Your (h/c) hair was in curls and some blue eyeshadow was dabbed on your eyelids. Leo wore a black tuxedo with a pacific blue bow tie tied graciously onto his light blue dress shirt. "Ready sweetie," he asked you, anxiously excited to go. "Yep," you replied with a smile as you applied the last bit of peach lipstick to your lips. He rushed to your side and whispered into your ear, "You look wonderful." You shivered as you felt his breath on your cheek and a blush creeped its way up your face. "Thanks LeoWeo," you replied. He backed up a little to see your face, which he knew would be priceless. "Aww you're blushing," he pointed out with a wide smile. You brushed a piece of hair out of your face. "Shut up," you said with a sheepish smile and a blush that was refusing to go away.

Raphael
You couldn't stop looking in the mirror as you twirled in your elegant red dress. You put your hair into a royal looking bun and had dangling diamond earrings hanging from your ears. You wore eyeliner and mascara to bring out your (e/c) eyes and some cherry red lipgloss to slightly tint your lips. Raph walked in to show you his outfit, and smiled as he saw you. "You look amazing, baby," he said, losing his cool for a minute. You turned to face him and winked. He wore a black tuxedo, open so his red dress shirt could be seen. He said he was too cool for a bow tie, so he just unbuttoned the top few buttons on the dress shirt so that they opened into a wide collar. You walked over to him to adjust his shirt, and he just smirked at how focused you looked while doing it. "Is that cherry lipgloss?," he asked mischievously. "Yeah," you replied, still focused on his shirt. His smirk grew wider. "My favorite," he said as he roughly grabbed your waist and dipped you like you were doing the tango. His lips met yours, a little gentler than you expected. After a few seconds, he stopped kissing brought you back up to a standing position. You fixed your hair a little, obviously flustered. He victoriously walked over to the door and opened it. "We outta here, babe?," he asked as he gestured for you to walk, like a gentlemen would.

Donatello
You'd finally finished fixing your hair, which was now in a perfect ponytail worthy of a ball. You smiled as you applied some mascara to your eyelashes and some clear lipgloss to your lips. You then gently put a small amount of purple eyeshadow on to bring out the colors in your dress. When you were finished, you had to admit that you looked gooood. You spun in a circle cheerfully until Donnie walked in. He stopped when he saw you and turned bright pink. "(Y-Y/n) you l-look a-amazing," he squeaked. You smiled and ran over to him. You grabbed his face and kissed his cheek roughly, which was an act of affection you never did unless you were undeniably happy. He blushed harder and a smile formed on his face. He wore a black tuxedo, like his brothers, with his purple dress shirt buttoned to the top. He looked so adorable that you couldn't help but giggle. "You look great Donnie-boo," you said. He seemed to still be in his daze so you patted his cheek, which now had lipgloss on it. "You're so adorable," you said quietly, thinking he wouldn't hear you. "Thanks," he awoke almost immediately. You giggled again and took his hand. "Shall we?," you said with a raised eyebrow. "We shall," he replied.

Michaelangelo
You sat on the bed in your room, all ready to go. Your hair was straightened to perfection, your sparkly orange eyeshadow looked great, your eyeliner was perfect, and your dress was stunning. The only thing that was missing was....one shoe and your boyfriend. Mikey said that he would not leave the room until he got to do something, and that included stealing away one of your shoes. So, you sat patiently awaiting him to come back. After a few moments, he rushed into the room with your shoe on a pillow and a smile on his face. He walked over without a word and knelt down in front of you. You were almost stunned by what he was doing. Cinderella. You allowed a giggle to escape your lips as you pointed your toes like a princess. He smiled wider and put the shoe on your foot. "I found my Cinderella!," he exclaimed with joy as he got up and danced around the room. You quickly got up and began dancing with him. "I love you Mikey!," you said with a giggle. He wrapped you in a hug, then spun you in the air. "I love you tooooo!," he yelled happily, "To the ball, my princess!" He offered you his arm and you gladly took it. "To the ball!"